What does it mean if the same toad is outside my door each night trying to come in??
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 10:16 PM - Wednesday March 25, 2009

He's the cutest lil thing..seriously...

It is the same toad trust me. He sits next to my dog as he sleeps killing mosquitos

- Asked by butternutbisque, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

kiss it and see what happens....

Awww, he's found a hiding spot to make his home somewhere near your door...I love when toads start hanging out around the house, they're so cute :)

- Response by saralabelle, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Fashion

If it's a toad maybe he wants to give you warts. dont pick it up

- Response by motherof12006, A Cool Mom, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

It means you have an infestation. Call an exterminator immediately. Frogs can be dangerous

How do you know it is the same toad???? And for people who know know the difference, toads are NOT green, FROGS are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the peace sign as your avatar, you should know that he is trying to warn you that all the nuclear waste an bilogical waste has allowed the wildlife in the US to mutate and they will be coming after the rest of us that are not so nice to the environment. It is your last warning before they come after the rest of us.QQ

- Response by wolverinesegg, A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering