Whats the chances he will leave his wife for me? Or does he even love me?
Sex & Intimacy / 6:58 PM - Monday March 23, 2009

whats the chances he will leave his wife for me? Or does he even love me?

Okay i met this guy a little over a year ago through my cousins boyfriend and we kinda hit it off the first night, it was the best sex i have ever had in my life, well before all that he told me that he was legally separated from his wife and that he was in the process of getting a divorce. We spent every weekend together from that day untill one night he didnt answer his phone and i left a very hatefull message on his cell. he never returned my call and i went to his brother to see what was going on with him, he told me to call him well i did and it wasnt pretty at all he was so angry with me he felt like i direspected him like noone has ever before and basically said tht we were done. in the mean time in between time i became friends with his brother just so i could feel close to him in some way, one day i randomly called his brother and ask what he was doing and he said im helping Malik (my guy) move. i was like oh yeah where is he moving to, he said you ask him, he put him on the phone and he told me that he was moving back in with his wife... i was crushed for the last 5 months of my life i have never felt so good to be with someone and i just knew that it was over. Any way about a month passed ( still heart-broken) and i was at my house with my daughters dad, when he woke me up he was like there is someone blowing your phone up and i think he is outside, just as he said that i heard his voice, i could tell that he was drunk. when i opened the door my cousin was standing there and she looked scared she said that malik made her show him where i lived, i looked past her and seen him and my heart just felt like a flower blooming, like it just started racing, and i had to tell him to leave. that hurt real bad seeing that my babysdad was just there because he got locked out of his girlfriends house. anyway about another month passed when i was with some girlfriends at a bar that me and him always went to when i feel my phone vibrate it was his brother he said malik wants to know if you will call him i was shocked so i call him and he was like are u out? and if he could come to where i was at. so i basically ditched my girlfriends and was dancing and drinking with him all night we talked and it just felt so right, we then proceeded to go back to my place and to my surprise he stayed the night (seeing as how him and his wife were back together) when i woke up i woke him up and told him that this wasnt cool he needed to leave and he said that he made the biggest mistake in his life. i didnt know what to say so i just said go home.for about three weeks i ignored his calls and then out of nowhere we were just hooking up every weekend it was like it was normal so of course something has always got to ruin the party, and that was me getting pregnat. now i have two children, he has none, @ the time i was 4 months away from finishing my degree i was just getting by you know and i told him that i couldnt keep it my life was already crazy, he was still living with his wife it was just all bad, so we did all of that and that was really our last round. after everything was done he stopped by my house and poured his heart out to me and cried and told me that he really wanted to be with me but he just wish that i would wait and just at the time i was feeling like eww you know i felt like he was just saying that so he can keep having his cake and eating to so once again we dint talk for a long time ( not really but it felt that way)One day out of the blue he called and said im sitting here with my wife and i dont want you to call me dont text me just leave me alone i was like what? i hadnt called for at least two weeks and i just thought to myself his wife must have got his phone records or something i went on still broken-hearted just wondering like did he love me did he really want to be with me what was it about me that drove him off or what the hell happened cause i was lost. so in my mind and heart still wanting him but not able to sit my pride aside to call just sat around miserable for 3 months (and i gained 25 pounds) then he randomly called and i hit the ignore button, the following weekend i was out drinking and wanted him so i called and he was like im in bed with my wife ill call you tomorrow (never did) so finally i worked the nerve to text him about three weeks later and ask him how everything was going and he said that he really needed someone to talk to but he was at work he would call me later ( never did) so that weekend (two weekends ago) i just knew that he was would call and i fell asleep i woke up about 5 tht morning i had thirteen missed calls and 7 voicemails the last call was at like 420 so i was like go ahead and call him he answered and i could tell tht he was at home just then i heard his wife say i know you aint talkin to no brod just then i hung up 15 minutes later he was outside my house. we talked for a minute and then we both wanted each other so bad it was crazy, and i wouldnt do it he stayed for the whole day watched movies and we just chilled had a good time and then my friend came over and started talking about the baby and he said that he was cool and left i havent heard from him since. so today i text him and ask him how he was doing and he was so short with me and the last thing i ask him was when will i see you again and he has not responded,now here i am broken-hearted what should i do?

i had seven different responses and all of them said to leave him alone, but most of them were like tring to make me the bad guy and im not really you cant help who you love because if i had any thought in my mind that he was going to go back to his wife i would never have started messing with him honestly, but any who i totally agree tht i should leave him alone and if at all interested ill keep you all posted:) thanks for your responses

I'm not going to read your post.

I read all that I needed, in your title. He's married, and you think he's going to leave his wife.

NO

I repeat. NO.

Honey, you're a piece of young ass on the side. You're a hot fuck. A good lay. A piece of ass.

That's it.

You're fucking a married man. He won't leave his wife. Married men don't fuck other women because they want to have relationships with them. They fuck other women, because they want to fuck.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!!! He has made his decision and is living with his legal wife. He is playing with you and using you. Just let him go!!!!!! Find you someone that doesn't already belong to someone else.

If he was gonna leave his wife, he would have done it by now. And by you keep letting him back in your life is allowing him to use you. If I read it right, you had his baby? I would go to court and get child support (IF this is the case). Otherwise, stay the heck away from him, he's bringin' you down. Next time, find a man that is totally available.

- Response by solstess, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Detroit, Artist / Musician / Writer

I dont even have to read this long a** post to give you my opionion. The title says enough. Your just the side dish. If he were going to leave his wife he would have.
What should you do?? Leave him alone he is married!! Doesnt that mean anyhting now days??

- Response by 1sassychic, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Student

Steve's right he's never going to leave his wife...ever. You're a cheap side dish that he has because he can; sorry. Married men don't leave their wives, they have affairs because they have no intention of leaving; they just need something their wives aren't giving them.

I think I'm gonna wait for the sequel!!!

- Response by cindylouwho, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?