When does a guy expect you to call when he gives you his no and asks you to call?
Dating / 12:22 PM - Thursday March 19, 2009

Met a guy online had our coffee date yesterday-I really enjoyed myself. Had given him my mobile no on email just b4 we met incase he cancels....we talked for almost 3 hours and I really liked him. He asked me to call...I sent him an email thanking him for a good time but he hasn't replied. Should I call him and when?

- Asked by jnana28, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35

if you want to get in contact with him call him. Usually when a guy gives a girl his number he kinda expects a call the next day or two.

- Response by hoopsjunkie, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Indianapolis, Self-Employed

Wait a few days, I'm sure he'll write you back.

After that, give him a shout to see if he got your email.

- Response by snafu, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Toronto, Financial / Banking

If he gave u his no and asked u to call then CALL! Guys are simple, they mostly say what they mean, he wants you to call him. I agree with previous poster... he probably hasn't even checked his email since he gave you his number he's probably not checking the email....

- Response by funegirljen, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Sacramento, Administrative

you might want to try sending another text, like announcing that you've just finished eating dinner and invite him to contact you when he wants to talk again. mix it up, but try leave the ball in his court ;)

- Response by cozmale, A Player, Male, 29-35

Of course you should, stop thinking about what he might want or not, he might be shy or maybe isn´t interested anymore. THe only way you´ll find out is calling him... WHen? RIGHT NOW! good luck!

- Response by daisyyarendie, A Player, Female, 29-35

If you feel you had a connection of any type with him, which it sounds like u did I would say call him. Now me being a guy and being thru the whole dating thing I can also tell you if he is a nice guy and doesn't like to be mean he may not actually want u to call. But where would alot of us be if we hadn't taken that risk. CALL!!!!! If he ignores you a few times, or you leave a voicemail and he doesn't call you back I would get on with your life and get to the next one. Hope that helps!!!!

- Response by oregoniannicholas, A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 29-35