How do ugly women find love?
Dating / 3:23 PM - Wednesday March 18, 2009

How do ugly women find love?

Can a woman be too ugly to date?

Can an unattractive woman with a great personality win the heart of a hot hunk?

THIS IS FOR MEN ONLY BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT THE WOMEN WILL SAY! WOMEN PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ANSWERING! THANK YOU!

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?

well its egotistical I know but appearance does matter to many men. If the one you have your eye on is that way, then you can pretty much forget it unless you get some unique window of opportunity. But to answer you question most men do have a "too fat to date, or too ugly to date" line

- Response by hoopsjunkie, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Indianapolis, Self-Employed

Sorry,but every women,has a beautiful side.
It might not be looks,but it might be sense of humor,or a big heart.
Only self centered people,cant see the REAL BEAUTY,IN A WOMEN.

- Response by baseball751, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 56-65

I doubt that.

Some men are more visual than others and won't date a woman because they aren't physically up to par. That's just how some men are.... and women.

But, as a man, I honestly say there's ain't very many things sexier than a woman confident within her own skin, making something of herself in this world, and not afraid of being who she really is instead of a facade to impress someone.

Might not help to know there ain't many men in existence who think like that, but some of them aren't even worth the shit crumbs on reused toilet paper.... so don't sweat it.

Work on bettering yourself.

- Response by king313, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Who Cares?

Work on that personality miss,get slim,get happy and look for the guy trying to do the same thing.

- Response by dondiego, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, Retired

Iam not pretty often they called me babyface and sweet but i still have some suitors who really into me..
I always wants the handome man but lately i realize i love my plain man which iam happy and contented to be with my entire life..
Darling i will tell not all man r after just for the beauty..
Some of them will really look at you.
There will be..Good luck

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

sure. Alot of supposedly attractive women look very 2 dimensional, looks fade with age, and looks aren't the basis for any long lasting attraction in most relationships. Rather a Picasso painting than a photo of Katie Price.

- Response by lucidea47, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45

Nahhh - Lots of guys love DOGS !!!! Woof Woof.........IJS