Can You Give Me Some Ideas About Sex. Positions?
Sex & Intimacy / 9:52 AM - Tuesday March 17, 2009

I am planning to go visit my boyfriend over the spring recess. We really enjoy being together in ALL aspects! So I'd like some suggestions about some good stuff that I could do in order to make him feel good. I mean I'd like to try something new. Any suggestions about sex positions (nothing too exagerated, but still erotic), or some other ideas (wearing something hot and sexy?) please, let me know. Any suggestions are more than welcome! Thanks in advance!

- Asked by An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Student

buy the suma katra. but for starters, it depends on your size and his size. the wheelbarrel is a LOT of fun for small girls. a modified wheelbarrel can be done over the couch (rear entry).

but being sexy and erotic is more then just positions. its about the mood. buy some candles. put on some soft love-making music (sade?). initiate love making with oral sex. wear some erotic lingerie. it depends on what you both like. fishnets or silk, see-through or opaque. and talk sexy to him. tell him your fantasies. LIVE out one of your fantasies. do it on the balcony, in the shower, on the kitchen table, on the beach at night.

and have fun.

SEXY OUTFIT: wear Saran Wrap and electrical Tape
SexPosition: On knees in front, your face is dick high!

Try it before you shoot it down, It'd work for ME!

Hopefully your boyfirend already finds you sexy. Just relax and let things progress in a natural way rather then planning a porno scene to be played out by you when you arrive at his place.

By the way---don't forget birth control! :-)

- Response by cathymd50, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Administrative

words are so hard for me. Would rather show ideas.

:-)

just watch some porn and you can use the fresh ideas.

- Response by usarmy24id, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Celebrity