How can I stop being a bitch? I feel like im pushing him away and i dont know how to stop.. HELP!
Dating / 10:24 AM - Monday March 16, 2009

He and I have been together a year on Thursday. We have a great relationship but recently we had a lot of personal problems with death, family, college and work. But now that all of the stress and the arguing is over things are very awkward between us. How do i re-ignite that spark that we once had between us.

Thank you guys so much for your responses. I think alot of my problem is that i dont seem to have many GIRL friends or people to talk to. I used to exercise alot when i got stressed out but i think i lost alot of ambition to do so when all of this STRESS hit both of us. I think i need to open up to more people around me and confide in them to help me instead of relying solely on my boyfriend to help me. Thanks so much guys!!

- Asked by love31908, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Chicago, Food Service

sounds like you need to do something about your stress, instead of take it out on him. exercise will DEFINITELY help, as it will release all that pent up energy. that will decrease the number of fights and you can get back to normal. BUT you both must apologize about your behavior. it is NOT good to take your stress out on a loved one. it only ruins relationships. and make a vow to NEVER do so again. one thing is to be each other's sounding board, and when they see you are stressed, go exercise again.

hard times change us all, make us stronger and toughen us up.

To go back to how you were, you will need to get rid of your stress and anger, only then will you not strike out at your boyfriend and both of you will be happy as a result. Maybe talking about matter with your boyfriend or a close one will help lessen the mental burden.

- Response by keeno82uk, A Creative, Male, 29-35, Leeds, Administrative

youare the only person in contol of your behavior
Perhaps you want to be a "bitch"
maybe you think that its fun or somthing
I dunno?

- Response by vank356, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Technical

With all the stress and you guys constantly in each others space...you will fight. Do something nice for him and take some space. No one says couples have to hang out all the time. You need space!!!

- Response by ashcan08, A Thinker, Female, 26-28