Why do I keep having dreams of my ex-boyfriends & guys I liked in the past?
Married Life / 6:22 PM - Sunday March 15, 2009

I'm very happily married & I'd never cheat on my husband. So I'm confused as to why I keep having vivid dreams of a couple exes of mine and of a guy I liked when I was a teenager. It can't be that I'm unhappy in my marriage or that I want someone else. I love my husband very much and I only want him. So I feel very guilty having these dreams. In these dreams, I'm spending time with one of my exes and even kiss them. They're not in the same dream, it's always one ex in a dream at a time. But I know I'm married & feel so guilty. In the other dream I had recently of a guy I liked when I was a teenager, I was kissing him & we were about to have sex and then someone told him I'm married. That's when I woke up. Can anyone give me some advice here? Has anyone else had dreams like this?

- Asked by Female, 36-45, Student

you re human with a memory
My ex wife said the same stuff
I had a big problem when I found a pic of her with somone else on the internet

- Response by vank356, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Technical

I still have dreams of exes and I'm in a new relationship and I think that this can/will happen when we are going through changes or adjustments in our current relationships...I used to find that when/if I felt that something was missing or I didn't like something that was happening, I would dream of an ex who did what I liked and I would wake up happy because it was kind of like my subconscious reminding me that what we always want may not always be 'good' for us...what I mean is that maybe your subconsious is 'reminding' you how happy you are with your husband and the dreams are a way to reaffirm that you made the 'right' choices for you...:D

I have had dreams like this but I have never felt guilty because I normally dream about an ex or friend that I had a really good relationship with that ended up just not working out for some reason.
To dream of a kiss, indicates love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment.
It does not necessarily mean that you love the person still perhaps that you are feeling love, affection and contentment in the life you are leading now and with the man you chose to be with.

- Response by darksunbloodmoon, Female, 29-35, Atlanta, Student

Could you possibly be pregnant? I had these dreams exclusively when I was expecting.

- Response by socialbutterflye, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Financial / Banking