He takes me out on dates every weekend, but never calls me during the week. why why why? we haven't
Dating / 7:21 PM - Saturday March 14, 2009

he takes me out on dates every weekend, but never calls me during the week. why why why? we haven't

had sex and i just want more attention from him, but him never calling, is making me wonder....

How long has this been going on? If it's only been a week or two, don't worry. If it's been a month or longer, you should tell him how you feel.

Tell him you think about him during the week. Send him a text during the day and ask him what he's doing that night. Ask if you can see him.

If he ignores you and doesn't want to do anything, quit now. He's not really into you, and he's using the weekend thing to try and get in your pants.

You may find that he's just afraid to call during the week because he's not sure how you'll respond. Open the communication and let him know you want to see him more often.

Most people will feel flattered to have someone that wants to spend more time with them.

- Response by RelSol1, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35

busy

- Response by vank356, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Technical

Perhaps he's busy but how does he make a date with you every week, by email or text?

perhaps he doesn't call you during the week because he is busy working and only calls on the weekends because that is when he is "free" to spend time with you. why not simply ask him the next time he does call so you don't have to worry for nothing.

- Response by 2xfireproof, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Administrative