If a guy cums really soon, does it mean he's really attracted to you?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:46 AM - Wednesday March 11, 2009

Or is that not necessarily the case? I'd like to think it's because he just finds me that irresistible:)

I don't have this problem. Having sex more often may help me, and he'l like that idea. You might be irresisble, but he might have a problem. You need to tell him you don't want him to ejaculate yet, and vary the focus of your intercourse. no - it is unnatrual to go right always again - but after giving some pleasure to the woman with my tongue lips and fingers, I am ususally sufficiently aroused for round two. One way I've found effective is to concentrate on one deep thrust followed by 9 minni penetrations, then two deep thrust followed by 8 minis, and so on until I reach 9 deep and one mini, then rverse the action. The counting takes my mind off how good it feels to be inside her, while the rocking of her hips and tittalation of her nipples between my fingers seems to hold her attention, and in the end - neither of us are sorry if we don't get through the complete counting cycle. So - that was a tough question, and I'll remember you the nex time I have this concern

- Response by rastis, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Managerial

i go down on my woman licking her clit to orgasm. this takes a while and my penis is hard all the time and it seems if i am erect for long enough before i enter her i last a long time. if a man enters a woman too soon he will come fast. he needs to be hard for a while before you touch him or he enters you. dont know why but it works.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Other Profession

NO, that isn't what that means at all. It means he hasn't had sex in a while or he has a problem with premature ejaculation.

If he's really attracted to you, he won't just cum soon, it'll shoot across the room.

- Response by workplay, A Career Man, Male, 29-35, Military

no it just means he wants to cum quick so he can watch Sports with a fat sub or go to sleep !!

- Response by tpass419, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Alternative Medicine

pleasure comes with experience, still young

- Response by iknow42, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Managerial