What do you do if you find you husband/wife/s.o. masturbating?
Sex & Intimacy / 2:47 PM - Sunday March 08, 2009

Guys/ladies,
You walk in on your partner "spankin the monkey" or "plowin the fur spot"; what do you do? Get angry? Watch? Join in?

- Asked by fotoman1133406, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Other Profession

watch..and make p0pcoRn..
:D

- Response by pinknblu, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

If I caught my husband doing that, I would probably laugh then join in depending on my mood.

- Response by geisha1017, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed

I'd hop on train and show him something better to do with his hand LOL

Why would i watch? It's mine to play with i'll play with it how i want. :)

- Response by desota18, A Creative, Male, 22-25, Self-Employed

If I were a lady, I would help him with getting it on and pleasuring him in anyway possible. Each should help the other with such intimate things.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

My guy wants you to know that "plowin the fur spot" is the funniest thing he has ever heard... And he likes to watch...

- Response by siouxzen, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?, Guadalajara, Self-Employed

After I picked myself up off the floor from fainting from surprise, I'd ask "who are you and what have you done with my s/o?" lol

If she were to do for real, I would like to watch and join in.

- Response by bob49, A Rebel, Male, 56-65, Seattle, Transportation

watch and THEN join in. i think most men would LOVE to see their partner stroking the beaver.

it depends...on if she was thinking about me while doing it.
if she was online or having phone sex with another guy...well that would be bad....but if she was getting ready for me...that would be GOOD. From that point I must say - to hell with that watching crap...my tounge and my fingers can do a better job then her fingers alone can.

- Response by sirkermittsg, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Dallas, Transportation

Since it is hypothetical about her, I would ask if I could help. If she wanted me to help I would in any way that I could.

She has caught me, and while I ask her to help, she said she would rather be mowing the lawn, and I could come out and help her when I was done.

I took my time.

IF I caught her.....which I am sure I would not......cuz she never does that.........I would want to join in and help her.

If she caught me....I'd hope she would help me out.

DREAM ON !!!!

- Response by nuttyprofessor, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Transportation

I undress and join him!

- Response by lacey07, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

Both single and married WOMEN & MEN do this...I would have been very hurt and then angry. And the questions would come out of my mouth like a drunken sailor! Most people I have talked to have been real hurt when they catch their s/o doing this. It is true that one can please oneself more than anyone else, but to do it by themself is the real issue here. I have had partners who say here let me please you with whatever toy...or if you prefer to do it yourself AFTER we have made love and I think a couple can do so WITH their s/o and make it PART of their experience together. I had a neighbor whose husband bought her a "play toy" and told her to take care of herself as he was exhausted...then he came home and was mad that she was. I would have thrown him out had he bought me 'it' and told me that to start with. One person wrote into ANSWEROLOGY that her b/f PREFERRRED mastrubating and I told her that was a BAD BAD SIGN..

- Response by blucat, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Executive

Since my SO seems to prefer his own strokes to mine ... well, I'm hurt.

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

This has never happened to me before..so I'm not sure exactly what I would do..but I know I wouldn't get angry about it lol

- Response by greeneyedbeauty88, A Thinker, Female, 22-25

lol my boyfriend lives with other people so he cant just do it whenever....but if i did catch him i'd help him getting off then have sex

- Response by silenceiskey77, A Thinker, Female, 26-28

I would be psyched to be able to see it, then I would stay as quiet as possible and try to watch the whole thing without him noticing me.

My guy is super shy about that, so I would love to see how he does it when he's alone.

If he did notice me before he was done, I would join him, tell him how sexy I found it, and give him some nice kisses where it counts...

- Response by milla, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

i have walked in on my s/o masterbating with a pair of my panties and i just stood in the doorway watching til he noticed me, then i stood by the bed strpped got on and we masterbated together before an awesome time having sex.

- Response by rnkatie, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

hmm i would be creep out at first but then be like baby dont you want the real thing and strip for him

- Response by sindee88, A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25, Retail

If he was looking at porn , I would just walk away as that is really yuck..lol.. But if the situation was right.....I might ask if he needed a hand!

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

With my ex-wife, I used to do it right out in the open, like on the living room couch (blinds drawn of course, and no kids), because I knew she loved it and if she walked in on me, would either finish would I started, drop her pants right there and want to have me right away, or would masturbate herself while she continued to watch me.

My current squeeze, wonderful as she is in many ways, is not as open sexually, and couldn't do it if I knew she was watching.

- Response by tomtomcat, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, New York, Teaching

let her put on a show for you then join in.

- Response by headscratching, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering