You want to cum where?! Really!?
Sex & Intimacy / 4:18 PM - Friday March 06, 2009

You want to cum where?! Really!?

Ok so ladies & gents, I am far from a prude, but I absolutely do not get nor understand why men want to cum on a girls face?! Ladies have you experienced this? Did you actually enjoy it??

I for one think it is extremely disrespectful...
I'm thinking if a man cums on your face, he can't really respect you?? You definitely couldn't be in the running for a serious relationship with this person!?

Or am I just overanalyzing it? Either way...there are LOTS of other places to put your cum besides my beautiful face! :)

- Asked by feelinfroggy08, A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

Ok, you don't like a face full of baby gravy.

I know a girl who likes her face to be treated liked mashed potatoes... EXTRA gravy.

It isn't disrespectful if the parties agree to it. And I could be in a serious relationship with a girl I gave extra avocado dip to.

But you are right.. there's LOTS of other places to cum on. Like her pancreas. ;)

- Response by king313, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Civil Service

I'd rather cum in your mouth. Open wide! ;-)

- Response by quikslvr, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Washington, DC, Farming

There are many sexual acts which could be construed as disrespectful and while I do not doubt that there are men who perceive themselves to be superior to women and enjoy degrading them, there are many things that go on in a healthy, loving sexual relationship that while they may seem to be degrading to an outsider, are really just a couple delving into some of their deep, dark fantasies.

To me, in a loving, trusting relationship, almost all is fair when exploring each other's sexual fantasies.

- Response by southjerseygirl, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Administrative

True. Pink eye is not sexy.

I don't think its a disrespectful thing at all. Just a heat of the moment thing. I could think of a couple places.

- Response by desota18, A Creative, Male, 22-25, Self-Employed

I'm with you, girl. There won't be any deposited on my face! That's disgusting!

- Response by lacey07, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

I know some gals get disappointed if you DON'T cream her face.

maybe is just 'happened' to end up there...we can't even control a boner let alone an explosion...

- Response by rollinhigheh, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Yeah, I can think of several better places too

- Response by grinandbareit, An Engaged Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

My preference is to stay in the nice warm kitty.

- Response by twoweheels, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, New York

Well you tell me where to cumm and I'm all for it.....what time were we getting together tonight.....

- Response by lab01, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, St.Louis, Other Profession

The inevitable slippery slope of this discusion is that sex should only be for procreation, not for recreation - IF both people are ok with whatever is happening, then nobody is being used or disrespected, whether they're cumming in/on your face, your ass, your mouth, your belly, your toes, your ears etc :)

- Response by springbreaker, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Toronto, Self-Employed

ugh....I don't like it either....

we wouldn't like them having any other bodily fluids on us, right? so why should we like THAT body fluid?

- Response by scooper, A Sportif, Female, 46-55, Dallas, Who Cares?

your right, my one girl,it happened once,by accident,she even said,it was her fault,she was gonna take a deep throat and backed up,oops, she wasent upset,because she said,my fault,i rather have her swallow or shoot it on her tits

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Managerial

They've seen it done in porn, and thought it looked sexy because the girl in the film acted like she thought so.

- Response by buffalothighs88, A Hippie Chick, Female, 56-65, Other Profession

I'm sure orgasming on someone's face can be done without disrespect, but I feel no strong desire to do so. If I'm going to have sex with a girl, I would much prefer the intimacy of coming to orgasm inside her than orgasming externally.

- Response by ryanthegreatarj, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 26-28, Student

I actually had an ex that wanted to do this and the one time I agreed to it, it was disgusting because it was like it got in my eyes, my nose and was very strong smelling...I wouldn't do it again because I didn't find it any more appealing than anal and to me, if I'm not having fun, it's not going to happen...:D

Not disrespectful and both participants agree on the act. Only disrespectful if she is asleep at the time.

- Response by knottaklew, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

to each his own right? as a submissive for my dom man i enjoy having it done once in a while. if i didnt like it i know it wouldnt happen so.

but i do haver to agree watch it, not in the hair lol

- Response by rnkatie, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

im with u on this one. i don't ant a man to cum on my face and i've never had that request.

If you love this person, his cum is not any way will disrespect you. I love it on my face, anywhere on my body. And i am in serious relationship (more than 2 years)

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Student

Since the woman sits on two wonderful openings, to cum on her face or in her mouth is a waste of perfectly good cum.

- Response by gilpill, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Internet / New Media

It is only disrespect if you didn't love your man, your love your man and his cum so it shouldn't matter where he cums if you both agree to it. Yeah you are over analyzing it too.

- Response by debski, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Detroit, Science / Engineering

I agree I think it so nasty I would never let a guy do that to me

- Response by smom, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

It's totally disrespectful...no matter how anyone may try to justify this~~

- Response by laceylibra, A Cool Mom, Female, 56-65, Medical / Dental