I would love to masterbate in front of my guy I am just unsure how to go about doing that.
Sex & Intimacy / 3:08 PM - Friday March 06, 2009

I think i am just embarrassed. How can i get over this?

I think what you want is for him to give you the confidence to masturbate infront of him.......he could possible feel an amount of rejection unless you make it clear that this is a turn on for you which hopefullt will arouse him too.

Explore your feelings openly......on your own first......then less discretly and finally with him......like or not perhaps

- Response by spadeace, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

The first thing I would ask you is if you masturbate on your own? You have to be comfortable with doing it alone before you can share the joyous occasion with others. Second, start small. Touch yourself just a little bit during foreplay. Is he not giving you enough attention down there? Then get it started yourself. Third, touch yourself during sex. I know a number of women that love to rub their clit during sex to help them get off even better. But not a one of them would dare masturbate in front of me. Finally, work on making that transition. Maybe you get him going or tell him that you want to experience it together. The key is to start small and not take the next step until you are completely comfortable with what you are already doing.

- Response by mickyb, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Atlanta, Self-Employed

start about 3 minutes before you know he will be home. By the time he walks in, you will be so engrossed in what you are doing you wont stop.

- Response by hoopsjunkie, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Indianapolis, Self-Employed

Start by watching yourself in either a small handheld mirror or my old fav the full body mirror. You have to know how to love and enjoy every part of your body before you can masterbate for your guy. Also, during sex, touch yourself as much as you're comfertable. Your guy might even take over for you, and you might like him masterbating for you instead. Just HAVE FUN!

- Response by isuckmeat56, A Married Girl, Female, 26-28, Las Vegas, Self-Employed

Be like Nike..just do it!!

- Response by tetnus3, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

talk to him about it. you'd be surprised, but i think he'd LOVE to see you do it. so, to get over it, start doing it in a mirror now. its an "audience" without an audience.

watch a porn with him and make sure your both naked.

- Response by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

Ask him if he masturbates. Suggest that you two could do it together and perhaps even help either out. Seriously, I learned some things by watching my partner and she learned as well. Another option would be to begin him with some lube and then guide him and finally each take over.

- Response by saganaw1000, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Salt Lake City, Science / Engineering

oh its easy,really,my first girl was the same way,i gave her the how to,s, i,ll share some tips too

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Managerial

An old adage among men goes, "A good woman is a lady in the parlor and a whore in the bedroom."

When you get into the bedroom, act like a "good woman." He will love you for it.

oh I know this. I do this all the time. Just let him go take a shower first then when he comes out tell him to sit on the chair { the chair will b right in front of the bed] if that is where u want to masturbate. Just tell him not to touch for 5 min.
While u r masturbating tell him that you want him to do it too, so you can look at him too. Its gonna be exciting. while u r masturbating look at his eyes...that is a big turn on for guys.
Just try it , u never know if he is going to like it or not, just try it.

- Response by thedarkness617, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, New York, Student

I was the same way and thought that if I 'allowed' him to catch me at it, it would make him wonder what the hell was wrong that I had to 'do' myself when he wasn't around...but I was worrying for nothing because he thought it was a total turn on and actually joined me a few minutes after watching me...just start masturbating a few minutes before he is due home and you may find that having him watch brings enhancement to having sex with him because you shared something like that with him...:D

get his confidence then ask his permission to show him how you do it, ask him to show you how he does it and happy hunting

CLOSE YOU EYES AND PRETEND HE ISNT THERE

- Response by swabjockey52, A Couch Potato, Male, 56-65, Technical

Well do it this way, take his hand and do it together, he would love that.

- Response by debski, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Detroit, Science / Engineering

aSK HIM TO BRING YOU TO FULFILMENT B Y HAND, THEN ASK IF YOU CAN RETURN THE COMPLIMENT, ONCE YOU HAVE GOT SO FAR ASK HIM IF HE WOULDIKE TO SEE YOU SELF SATISFY. IF HE SAYS YES THEN ASK HIM EO BRING HIMSLEF TO COMPLETION IN FRONT OF YOU. ITS ALL A MATTRER OF COMMUNICATION. GO TO IT AND "eNJOY"

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older

Practice on me first

- Response by mantis, A Creative, Male, 18-21

maybe grow a few years!!
when you get there, you'll be more aroused, so will he..then you'll reach act two.
:/

- Response by pinknblu, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?