Is television ready, nude broadcasters.
Sex & Intimacy / 1:02 PM - Thursday March 05, 2009

Is television ready, nude broadcasters.

I was watching [ 50 most outrages moments ] hosted by Jerry-Springer yesterday, the one that stood out the most was female news broadcasters shedding their clothes until they were completely naked, i saw this on a porn channel once, can something like this be brought to regular television but you would need a special code to deny kids/children access, ladies would you be offended if your s/o tune in to this channel to get the news to me its a good idea, opinions please.

- Asked by steady4rhyne, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed

Actually, "Naked News" has been around for quite awhile in the UK and is easily found on the net.

it's fun, but ridiculous to suggest it's a way "to get the news."

men don't multi-task, especially when less oxygen is being delivered to their brain.

you'd walk away from tv thinkin' about "stimulus" inna whooollee new light.

- Response by dawsonmckay, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Phoenix, Artist / Musician / Writer

No, I would not not be offended... I'd probably watch with him. But it would be entertaining to see all the conservative people crawl from their caves when naked news does make it to cable.

- Response by sanguinenight, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Student