Why does he cum so fast?
Sex & Intimacy / 10:46 AM - Wednesday March 04, 2009

Why does he cum so fast?

My husband and I have been together for 4 years now, we have great sex, but I'm alway left wanting more. Lately, he has been cumming fast like in 5 minutes MAX...I don't know how to tell him that it kindof bothers me. I have told him that is okay and everything(cuz I don't want to make him feel bad)...He wants to hold it in but, he can't...Is there any way he can do this? I have told him to think about other stuff, and he does I can tell, but once I get on top of him, he cums? I love been on top, so I don't want to give this up. So how can i tell him, without hurting his feelings that I want him to last longer?

Ps. He has only last long when he is drunk...which is not that often and if we are drunk I usually don't feel like having sex...

Alot of you suggested giving him a blow job then wait and do the real thing....I totally understand, the problem is that when we try that he goes flacid the second time around..Its hard sometimes. I remember one time when we went to vegas he fucked me like 7 times in one day...we were exhausted that day. He is only 30 years old I'm 27, and there have been times when i even joke around before starting and say "make it last"...he doens't get offended and jokes with me too....I hope it gets better!!!!

- Asked by A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

Get him off an hour or two before sex and then it will take much longer. Just offer him a bj but tell him that you're doing it becuase you think it would be fun to have a long sex session later. You're just too hot for him!! That's a good thing...round two will be good for both because he is so arroused by you that he'll be able to get up again no problem but because you took some gas out of the tank he should last.

There's nothing wrong with this picture; he's just turned on by you!--It's actually a compliment!.....

besides, no one ever said he has to stop aftr only one orgasm..... the hard-ons last longer, once you get that first one out of the way!!!!!!!

- Response by bytor, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Artist / Musician / Writer

You know what, I cum fast too and for me as well it's the worst when she's on top. There's great visual stimulation, deep and long penetration, and she's controlling the speed and rhythm of everything so it's hard to feel in control of the build to orgasm. What can work though, it this: When you're on top try not sliding all the way up and down on his dick. When he's going in and out like that there's a lot of stimulation on the head of his penis and that's at least what puts ME over the edge. Instead, slide all the we down so he's totally filling you up and then just lean forward a bit and instead of pumping just sort of rock your hips grind your clit into his pubic bone. Once you figure out just the right way to do it you can easily get off this way and it still super sexy for him (he's inside you, he can touch your body) but minimally stimulating to his head. when yer getting close to your orgasm, if you want, THEN you can start pumping quickly and put you (and prolly him) over the edge. Also works when HE'S on top: he can slide all the way in and just sort of pulse his pubic bone into your clit. Then when he can tell you're RIGHT on the edge, if he wants he can go back to full thrusting and finish simultaneously. Good luck!!

- Response by sota13, A Creative, Male, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer

That happens... I hope that he still "finishes you off"
with a good licking, to ensure YOU reach orgasm, also...

start off the love making session by blowing him (yes, to orgasm). then he'll be forced to take it slow. he'll give you more cunnilingus and when he's ready to go again (usually 10-15 minutes later), he'll last longer then 5 minutes.

Two glasses of red wine beforehand. And tell him to slow down. If he ignores you put your hand up and look him in the eyes and say it again. Sex is a slow dance. Not disco.

Just slow down a little that all.

- Response by handsomedetroitguy, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Political / Government

1. make him cum before you guys start. give him a blowjob, or f*ck...rest...then f*ck some more. subsequent hardons last longer.
2. Can you tell when he's going to cum? Bring him to the threshold point, then stop. continue with other forms of foreplay, and repeat as necessary =)~

~LB

- Response by laughingbandit, A Player, Male, 29-35, Toronto, Executive

Get him off orally before the actual act. The second time around always lasts longer.

- Response by snowkatcher, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Los Angeles, Other Profession

I don't remember the name of it, but there is a desensitizing cream that he can rub on his penis before hand, so he doesn't feel as much. You might look into that. Don't get any in you. You don't need to make it last even longer.

Make him do more foreplay on you, so that you don't need as much fucking before you orgasm. i.e. get hotter before he enters you.

Do less forplay on him before he enters you. Just get yourself ready, then let him get into you and perhaps you will finish closer together.

But the view of a woman on top fucking is realy erotic. And it is almost impossible to think of anything else but how she is fucking the guys penis, and how great it feels, and then he cums.

I would suggest not doing your favorite. Try doing his least favorite. But honestly, thinking about something else while your penis is in a hot woman is almost impossible.

Good luck