It's an age old question...but women, what makes you uncontrollably horny?
Sex & Intimacy / 9:20 AM - Wednesday March 04, 2009

So I've been with my girl for a few months now...from the get go she said she think of sex as a very serious thing and waits a long time...and I was and still am cool with that.
However, she always TALKS about sex and it drives me nuts. She said that one time when I was really horny (and drunk), we almost had sex, but I passed out right when she was about to rip her pants off.

I've also found out that she's almost a version...she's had sex, but only with one guy with a small dick...so this tells me she is scared.

The background info doesn't really matter much...but my question is - what makes YOU so horny that you are unable to control your thoughts?

I want her to feel good...and she won't let me do ANYTHING. She is always giving me orgasms through various techniques, but I am never allowed in to pleasure her. I don't want this for me, so don't go saying how I'm insensitive and a jerk, I want it for her. For her to feel pleasure would be 100000 more important for me than it is for me to feel pleasure.

Tips!! :)

- Asked by A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28, San Jose, Who Cares?

a version? WOW, I hope you can even figure out what to do if you can't even get the words right. don't rush her.

Virgin.

- Response by busyb704, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

you can always satisfy her orally (if she'll allow it). you aren't technically taking away her virginity, but you are able to return the favor to her.

there are two schools of thought on clitoral stimulation. some ladies like direct pressure, while others find it too much to handle. so, drop down and rip those panties off and go muff diving. your tongue, your fingers, and even your nose can help bring her to orgasm many many times. she'll lead you with her moans and gyrations as to what she likes and dislikes, so listen up and enjoy.

you'll stop feeling like a jerk and she'll end up with the best boyfriend she's had, schooled in the techniques that pleasure her.

The pleasure she might feel if she gives in to you when she is not emotionally ready (let me guess she is younger than you) will be lost on her if she then sufferes guilt and anxiety over it. Let it alone for now. When she is really ready she will let you know.

I am thinking affection , doing all of the small things that she enjoys deeply and with passion . Be attentive in lots of small ways . Refraine from her pleasuring you. Show her that your relationship is deeper than the sexual.
Slow and easy bring her to you. And be slow and easy when she starts opening let her pull you to her