I had a dream about my husband cheating on me.
Married Life / 10:36 PM - Sunday March 01, 2009

To tell the dream would take some reading time but I'll add what I think matters most. He was not the person I married, completely uncaring for me, though he still cared for the kids. I so badly wanted him to stay but knew that he wasn't going to and I didn't want him to stay if he was going to be this uncaring person. Long story short, I didn't have time in my dream to cry so I woke up crying. He has never given me reason to think he would cheat or have a mind to do so. Why would I dream such a thing and to dream of him being so hateful? Never have I had a dream where I woke up so emotional over it. Thanks for your thoughts!!

I suspect you love him deeply and your fear of him straying was enough to set your mind into overdrive as you slept. Don't give it another thought.

- Response by agesago, A Cool Mom, Female, 56-65, Transportation

Your dream is simply reinforcing your thoughts, knowing how much you DO care for him and fear loosing him.

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Transportation

don't know, if he hads never given you reason to think that's he's cheating,then maybe it was something you heard or watched and you turned it into a situation that would relate to you maybe? have you told him about you dream? if so what was his reaction...if he got mad, then uh i would keep my eyes out, if he wasw loving and caring toward you then it was just a dream...

- Response by kellybell26, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Tampa, Fashion