Can swallowing sperm give you a stomach ache
Sex & Intimacy / 8:40 PM - Saturday February 28, 2009

I gave my husband oral sex lastnight and swalloed his sperm. Today I have had a bad stomach ache and diarreha all day long. Is this normal?

Thank you for the response to my question...it helped alot.

You've got an upset stomach because there's some kind of germ in your system that your body is trying to get rid of.

However, I very much doubt this is because of sperm. Semen is actually very clean, because sick sperm equal messed up babies. However, if he hadn't washed himself properly, you might have gotten sick from that. And even more likely, somehow you transferred whatever was on your hand to your mouth in the process. Try washing them first next time- it couldn't hurt!

If you are allergic to his sperm, you'd most likely have a reaction during intercourse as well.

- Response by anie01, A Thinker, Female, 22-25

If you have diarreha, sounds like a stomach virus. Swallowing sperm does not harm you.

- Response by thewiselady2004, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

If it did my wife would have been sick for 43 years.

- Response by trhjr1, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Retired

Its normal to get the runs now and then, and oral sex is normal, but the two are NOT related.

mo its not from swallowing,

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Managerial

I've been seriously nauseous after giving my guy head before. Since then I try to make sure not to do it on an empty stomach and told him to eat more fruit/veggies (it makes it less sour/bitter) and that helps a lot.

- Response by darkangel18, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Toronto, Other Profession

Oh yes. It has made me feel sick several times. I wouldn't worry, though. I don't think it means anything is wrong with you--it's jsut not a fun thing to digest.

- Response by bluelotus, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, New York, Artist / Musician / Writer