Does guys like there assholes fingered?
Sex & Intimacy / 9:26 AM - Friday February 27, 2009

does guys like there assholes fingered?

Guys, do you like it when a girl is giving you a blowjob and she starts touching your balls and then goes for the asshole? I like it when my s/o does it to me and i want to try it on him cuz it really turns me on to touch anywhere near there on him should i just go for it.

Do you guys actually like it or does it freak you out.

- Asked by foreveryours05, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Other Profession

Depends on the guy and how comfortable he is and sexually/physically secure with himself.

The reason you finger a guy's ass is to stimulate the prostate, although for the inexperienced this is not as simple as you would think. If you manage to find it, do not go to town on it like the clit. In a sexual context you should not be rubbing the prostate any harder than you would rub your own eyeball through the lid.

And for the record, make sure your guy knows you are going to do it before you actually do it, so he can hygiene himself accordingly beforehand. Otherwise you will probably get more than you bargained for.

- Response by funkymustafa, A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28, Boston, Military

Some guys do, I am not a fan though, but that's just me. I do however do it to my s/o.. she likes it and says it gives her that filled/full feeling..

- Response by sohodutch, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, New York, Technical

Well yes and no. First I would like to verify if you plan on sticking a small portion of your finger inside, or just, I'll say petting the ahole. If you're wanted to go inside definetly ask first. I wanted to stick it in my man's ahole. He doesn't want me to though, and I respect that. But, he does allow me to lick and tease all I want, and he loves it. But I also asked him before I proceeded, while I was there and he was willing to try it. I only ask because I know my man, but if you think your man wouldn't mind you just going for it then try it. You see, it's a yes and no type of question. HAVE FUN! =)

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 26-28, Las Vegas, Self-Employed

That was designed to be an exhaust;;;not an intake!!

- Response by randolph, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 56-65, Artist / Musician / Writer

Never done the finger stuff, but have been tongued and petted back there, awesome feeling. So start slow then work your way up!!!

- Response by jackdee, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Las Vegas, Law Enforcement

I think that's going to be guy-by-guy answer thing. I'd certainly like to try it at least once or twice. It's said to be very sexy.

Good luck and God bless

- Response by kravjar666, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Consulting

No thanks. It reminds me of a prostate examination, which I have never enjoyed.
I know a guy whose 1st wife liked to stick carrots up his ass, but he didn't enjoy it. He just let her do it so he could get what he wanted too.

- Response by cottontown, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed

I personally love it. Especially with a vibrating toy while you suck my cock. The orgasm is mind blowing.

- Response by cadude, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?