Marriage with same blood Group.
Married Life / 1:55 AM - Friday February 27, 2009

Marriage with same blood Group.

I heard someone saying that same blood group should not merry. Is it true?. What is logic

I have never heard this. I know if you marry someone with negative blood and yours is positive you have to have the rh shot. But I don't know about the same blood type. I thought if the blood type was the same you were home safe.

That's totally wrong. It used to be dangerous for a negative mother and a positive father to have kids but they haved developed a serum to cure that.

- Response by trhjr1, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Retired

I'm o- and my wife was o- and we had two kids, both o- blood. Both are happy, healthy and coming from me, not to normal! LOL?!?

- Response by loseing, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Blood group is fine.... It's the same gene pool you should run from.

My husband had a -A blood type and I had 0+ our daughter had what is called RH factor blood type so before her daughter was born she had to have a shot to prevent birth defects. maybe that is what you mean.

- Response by txscorpian, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

My man its good to marry someone with the same blood type but its the antigen thats the problem ,If you are O+ and marry a B- or 0- there can be a problem with your child to be if you do have children, its the antigen in the blood that causes problems and not usually the blood type so you cant give a B- a A+ blood, O+ are the universal donors!!

- Response by ptawillis, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Medical / Dental

What an interesting theory. I'll have to look into that further. My first husband had O-neg blood and so do I. The only benefit was that our two daughters didn't have to deal with in utero rejection when I carried them as they are O-neg also. Keep us posted.

- Response by puddin66, A Married Girl, Female, 66 or older, Retired

I don't know the logic behind this, I've never heard anything about it.

- Response by bigdog52, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Oklahoma City, Science / Engineering