Girls Have You Ever Had Cum Shot In Your Eye??
Sex & Intimacy / 3:06 PM - Thursday February 26, 2009

I shot a huge load in a girls face one time and it got in her eyes. She said it burned. Have you ever had that happen? Guys if you had it happen you can answer as well.

- Asked by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Transportation

i did once, and she said it burned too, her eye was red for a while, but she was a good sport about it. it was my intention to cum on her face, which she knew, the eye was an accident.

- Response by weekendbrew, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Miami, Technical

It HURT. Like a freaking bitch. It's impossible to get out, made me cry buckets out of that eye, and my eye was red, itchy and irritated for hours afterward.

Ever since I've been positively paranoid about it happening again.

- Response by anie01, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Teaching

My wife was away on business and after about 4 days I was getting pretty horny so I figured I would just get my hand lubed up and watch a good movie or two and things would be good....

So I'm laying in bed taking my time and each time I got close I'd stop and have a beer....well by the time I got about half way through the second movie I was just about to that bursting point and besides I was out of beer so I figured I'd just go ahead and finish it off....

Damn when that thing blew shit went flying all over the place....in my mouth, eyes, up my nose, on the ceiling fan, all over....

So my eye is matted shut and it's almost like taking elmers glue and shooting it in your eye...I tried to get it out and it felt like a hot metal spoon was poked in there twisting around.....I tried water and everything else and the only thing helped was time.....I guess finally it got absorbed back into the body.....

- Response by lab01, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, St.Louis, Other Profession

No, but I got poked in the eye with a rock hard nipple a couple of times.

- Response by joeblow1234, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Whitehorse, Artist / Musician / Writer

Cum shoots all over in porn movies, including girls' eyes. I doubt that it "burned." You're clean, right? No STDs. Tell her next time she can cum on your face.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 46-55, San Francisco, Administrative

I've shot myself in the eye and it stung like hell.

I love cumming on their faces and get it in their eyes a lot of times but they rarly complain