The age-old question... why do some black men prefer thick white women?
Sex & Intimacy / 2:19 PM - Sunday February 22, 2009

I'm a white girl with hips, thighs and ass... which seems to attract me some fine looking black men. Why is it that some black men prefer thick white girls?
Not that I'm complaining ;)

I'd love to hear any and all opinions.

- Asked by pinkcake21, A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28, Minneapolis, Other Profession

I'm white and love BBWs! I cant stand a woman so skinny she looks like she throws her food up just to stay that way! Tells me she reads to many magazine ads and watches to many commertials on TV. Give me some butt to grab!

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, New Orleans, Transportation

I think men are somewhat attracted to the exotic - so, I see a lot of white guys chasing after Asian girls and black men going for white or Hispanic girls... and then, I also think blacks think it's more acceptable and even attractive for women to have a little something. For example, Beyonce or even Queen Latifah are considered hot by blacks, while white "standards" seem to be a lot thinner, and Asians go for almost translucent women - thin Asian girls who wear a size 2, when they go visit Japan, feel FAT.

So, you've got it going on for black men on two counts - they are more likely to prefer some healthy curves, and they also like the exotic aspect of dating outside the race. Plus, maybe you're just a really fun, sweet person... :)

- Response by curvysmartgirl, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer

People of all races and cultures like what they like. It's that simple. There are some white men who are ass men. I really don't get the stereotyping of what different races like. If people aren't wrapped up in the physical and truly are attracted to the heart, mind, and personality of a person. Will it really make a difference if that person has a flat ass, 36 DDD's, pubic hair, or not? Everyone has their preferences for whatever reason, right or wrong. If they like it; fine. If not, that's fine also. I don't get why it's so important to question preferences according to races like it's some fascinating discovery? Every individual just like what they like.

I think black guys appreciate CURVY women, which is awesome.

And in response to the other response... yeah, this is stereotypical, but stereotyping isnt a bad thing if we're not discriminating. It's a stereotype to say Italians like pasta, but there's nothing wrong with saying that. You can make generalizations based on culture and race and that doesnt mean you're racist. Obviously everyone understands it's just a gernalization, and that the generalization wont apply to everyone in the group.

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Sydney

I'm the tall and tone white girl, my friend is as she says a little more pear shaped.

We both use to get a lot of attentin from black guys but we both would have very different experiences. Black guys would pick me up, take me home and fuck me good. They would take her home and fuck her tender and want to take her out a few days later on a date.

We asked a few black guys that we had both been with about this. One answered and the others agreed. They said that I was like a supermodel, every guy in the place wanted to take me home, and I was the trophy, they showed all the white guys that I wanted a black guy and they took me home and "conquored" me. My girlfiend on the other hand was the kind of girl they all liked and wanted more as a girlfriend not just a fuck.

And yes I was a little offended having half a dozen black guys say that I was just a trphy fuck for them.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Boston, Who Cares?

well honesty is going to sound racist....but I always give honesty....sorry in advance.

When I was growing up, I heard many blacks say that a white gal is a status symbol. it means that they are being more accepted in the world and that they are better then their "brothers"
I have heard many black women angered over their black guys not going after them instead...as if it were some sort of treason.

the other issue I have seen is that there are some huge disparities educationally within the poorer neighborhoods which are predominately black. The social structure of the black family has been destroyed and there simply is not the encouragement to get a good education within the black community in general. Many of the black guys that want to be able to have an intellectual conversation with their girlfriends have to step outside of their community.

the truth sucks sometimes.

- Response by sirkermittsg, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Dallas, Transportation

They like more cushion for the pushin, lol

- Response by quietwaters, An Engaged Guy, Male, 66 or older, Denver, Retired

I'm hispanic, athletic and fit...and I love hippy women....especially white thick ones. There's just something about having sex with a woman like that!

- Response by tooocoltobbwlovr, A Creative, Male, 36-45

Its not only blacks, but I've noticed the Mexican men around here seem to prefer a heavy white woman.