Why can't all women squirt when they cum?
Sex & Intimacy / 7:38 PM - Saturday February 21, 2009

I enjoy the pleasures of sex...I am open minded and sincere with this question...I truly want to know why some women can do this while other women can not?

Update: February 21, 2009.
Thank you for your responses...one particular with a web site the-clitoris.com/n_html /ejacula.htm was very informational...thank you so much.

- Asked by lasttrueromantic, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Teaching

That's a good question and to be honest I've wondered about that myself. Some that don't squirt usually will squirt sometime to their own surprise as well as that of their lovers. I would imagine it has something to do with the muscles and nerves involved would be my guess. I have met some that squirted before havign kids and not afterwards and vice versa. From my experience those that actually squirt are far and few between and many that do seem to squirt also have sex with less than empty bladders... (chuckle)

- Response by canajun, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Vancouver, Self-Employed

Honesty I dont care if I "squirt" or not as long as it feels good, The amount doesn't matter.

- Response by 1sassychic, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Student

Honestly, its a circus trick. Sure some women do it. Others have suggested all women can do it. I find it rather distasteful.

- Response by quikslvr, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Washington, DC, Lawyer

Because you lack a prostrate gland.

Duh.

I found it to be interesting also, so I tired to do it took sometime ,but I managed,it took a lot of concentration. it was funny no big deal after a couple of times though..takes away from the enjoyment for me having to think so hard about one single part instead of enjoying the whole experience at once...good luck

- Response by riverboat, A Cool Mom, Female, 56-65, Lawyer

I honestly think it's anatomically impossible for a woman to "squirt" cum during an orgasm unless you are talking about her releasing a steam of urine while haveing her "o". Women don't "cum"/ejaculate they produce mucus, slippery lubricant. The vagina is a mucus membrain.
"The vagina is lined with a mucous membrane, kept moist by fluids oozing from cells on its surface and by secretions from glands in the cervix (the lower part of the uterus). A small amount of these fluids may pass to the outside as a clear or milky white vaginal discharge, which is normal."

- Response by frostymom, Female, 36-45

the correct URL is: http://www.the-clitoris .com/n_html/female_ejac ulation.htm

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Detroit

It has nothing to do with the bladder. Its normal natural and a great thing that has been suppressed in women over the ages. It comes from a gland and is not urine. The Bartholomeus gland. Physiologically evolved to lubricate and prepare the womb for intercourse and to help set up the right environment for sperm. It take mental and physical stimulation and concentration. Its the most powerful orgasm a woman can have. If my girlfriend is turned on I can use my two middle fingers of my right hand in a strong aggressive motion to hit her G spot repeatedly and I can make her squirt in 20 seconds. You have to just let go and push.
I've been able to do it with every girl I have tried with 4 but before my divorce and before I knew about female squirting my wife never did it. She did get very wet though.

- Response by kevinspage, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45

IMO It has nothing to do with the bladder. Its normal natural and a great thing that has been suppressed in women over the ages. It comes from a gland, and is not urine. Physiologically evolved to lubricate and prepare the womb for intercourse and to help set up the right environment for sperm. It takes mental and physical stimulation. Its the most powerful orgasm a woman can have. If my girlfriend is turned on I can use my two middle fingers of my right hand in a strong aggressive motion to hit her G spot repeatedly and I can make her squirt in 20 seconds. You have to just let go and push.
I've been able to do it with every girl I have tried with, 4 but before my divorce and before I knew about Female ejaculation, gushing or squirting my wife never did it. She did get very wet though. Great info on the wiki page:
http://en.wikipedia.org /wiki/Female_ejaculation