Is it possible to only have the Sunday newspaper delivered?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 10:32 AM - Saturday February 21, 2009

I work at a condo, and every Sunday afternoon when I come in, my coworker tells me we got an extra Sunday paper. Thing is, when I work the morning shift on Saturday, there is never an extra- The residence to which the extra is always addressed receives three totally different papers.

I'm starting to doubt this 'extra newspaper'- especially because now the three newspapers come bundled together with a note that says DO NOT STEAL. My coworker claims to have gotten permission to keep the 'extra.'

- Asked by anie01, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Teaching

Here it is! You can have all week.. just sunday or sunday and WEdnesday. The reason they do a Sun/wed is because Wednesday is when the adds and coupons come out. I dont get the paper but I do know they offer that. Call the local paper and ask them.

:)
good luck and how are ya?

- Response by lovesgoldens, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Yes, here they have all different kinds of deals. Weekend only, Sunday only, during the week only. Whatever you want. I myself, dumpster dive and even get bonuses like the Enquirer from time to time!!

i know many newpapers are selling sunday subscriptions only. call them and ask. but it sounds like your friend is stealing it and doesn't want to 'fess up to it.

yes it is... u can have it set up to only get the sunday paper.

I know it is possible. The newpspaer people take any business they can get. You can only buy the Sunday paper. Its the most expensive paper and they still come to your house for that. Thats like $10.00 a month for that paper. Its easier to do if its on the route. Yeah she probably been stealing.

most major papers allow you to subscribe on sunday only.

- Response by agentsmith01, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, San Francisco, Student