I'm super horny right now..what's a good way to masterbate without buying anything??
Sex & Intimacy / 7:19 PM - Friday February 20, 2009

Super horny.....masterbation? ?

....Sounds like a job for 'buffer' ...personally, I have no ideas to help...be careful, you do not want to have to be rushed to the emergency room, with something stuck up there!

Well, personally, I just use my hand.

Guess us guys are lucky. We have one external penis, and two hands.

I might point out that I do work free, so if you wanted some help, I would be glad to do it for free. You would not have to buy a thing.

I'm sure you mean... Masturbation?

And who told you you HAVE to buy something! That woman was crazy! lol! just use your fingers to massage your vulva and clitoris. It's that simple. You don't even need any penetration.
I recommend lube tho! Tingling is some of the best! ~_^

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Student

fingers.......and something for pentration....well, that's what all those "jokes" about cucumbers are about.

Use something like a carrot or brush handle for a dildo. You can use the bathtub faucet as a vibrator or a detachible shower head. I like to use a brush handle and a broken electric razor at the same time. Make sure you take the razor apart til you see just a little piece vibrating when you turn it on. Make sure to put fabric between you and the razor if you do, and obviously make sure its safe. Have fun :)

- Response by xxdarkwolfrosexx, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Sacramento, Technical