Very light pink spotting on panties 3 days after having sex. Too early for pregnancy?
Sex & Intimacy / 7:12 PM - Tuesday February 17, 2009

I've heard of implantation spotting, but it was just a very small light pink spot on my underwear, none of which appeared when I wiped myself. I've had light bleeding before as a result of "rough" intercourse, but usually the day after, not 3 days later.
Could these be signs of egg implantation? Is it too early for pregnancy? I took the Morning After Pill 12 hours after having sex. Could it be a side-effect of the pill??? (it doesn't mention it on the description)Please, tell me I am being paranoid.

I am glad that you mentioned you took the Morning After pill. That pill absolutely CAN CAUSE spotting or irregular bleeding. It is totally normal! :) Relax...

Some girls get spotting when they ovulate, I do sometimes, but I don't think implantation is supposed to cause any spotting at all. I would think it is more likely the aftereffect of that pill.

- Response by julieann, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?