Have you ever had sex with someone just because they had a big penis?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:57 PM - Monday February 16, 2009

I did that on Friday night. It was with a guy I have known for 15 years. We grew up together and went to school together. He was visiting my town and called me up to see what I was doing. We went out, I had too much to drink, he drove me home and stayed the night so he could take me back to my car the next morning.

I figured he might try something, but I didn't care. I am no slut either. He is only the fourth person I have ever slept with. I am just recently single and he was laying beside me and his dick was huge. I started to sober up, and I started thinking about it. I always wanted to try a guy with a big dick, so why not him? Why not now? I might never get the chance again. And he is cool, nothing will change between us. We did it, he went back home and we still chit chat like normal.

The sad thing is, it wasn't really all that good. LOL I guess it's what I get. It was big, and maybe if it wasn't our first time he would have been better. He came so fast the first time, then the next morning we did it again and he still didn't last that long. Oh well...worth a shot.

Once more, we prove it ain't whatcha' GOT---- as much as it is knowing what do do WITH it!.........

- Response by bytor, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Artist / Musician / Writer

sometimes I just feel so used...

- Response by rollinhigheh, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Big cock not always mean good, skilled lover.

I am not sure what "Big" is.

But I once date this girl who compare all guys to an old boy friend. He was 13 plus inches and liked to have oral and anal sex more often than anything else. My girl friend said she would normally bleed and be so sore after having sex with this guy. She said that she almost never orgasmed and this guy was out for his own pleasure.

I was abole to give her more than one orgasm every time we had sex, and never made it painful or made her bleed, afterwords. After a few years of dating she needed to explore the other side of the fence. Now she live with her present girl friend, go figure.

- Response by boarderpatrol, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, New York, Civil Service

Actually, once I did NOT have sex with a guy due to his large penis. People still equate a big dick with great sex and it ain't so peeps.

- Response by rhonda35, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

I met a guy and I found out his penis was bigger than average when I saw it, but by then we were already about to have sex. I don't think it is just his size, but sex with him is always great. I think subtle things like the way he smells play a part.

- Response by julieann, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?