Boyfriend doesn't call on Valentine's day
Dating / 11:34 PM - Saturday February 14, 2009

boyfriend doesn't call on Valentine's day

I've been dating this guy for almost a year, and he didn't call today on V-Day. what the hell?

Update: February 15, 2009.
just so you all know, I asked him what happened on Valentines day, he said he didn't call because "we'd fight." Which I don't get because I don't think I would be upset that he actually called on V-Day.. if he didn't, which he didn't.. than uh I could see that.. so I think he makes his own drama.. he also got a new phone number (cell) and didn't tell me about it.. so I guess I should be happy, with sunshine and roses about that too !

Update: February 15, 2009.
I'll be honest with you, things are negotiable, but I mean just a phone call.. that was it.

It's one of those rare occasions when saying nothing communicated loud & clear, hey?
I guess he doesn't see you as his special Valentine. Tomorrow I'd find out why...

- Response by monana, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 56-65, Who Cares?

its never to late to up grade

- Response by superbussell, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Detroit, Artist / Musician / Writer

Maybe he forget or didnt think it was neccesary. I would of called but that is just me. But if he dont call next year than you have a case. You still have a case. He should of called but some people say you dont celebrate V-Day on the first year you got together. It has to be the second year a full year.

Seems like he's trying to distance himself from you for whatever reason. He's being callous and not really thinking of your feelings right now. And maybe you should do the same. For a while, as much as you want to call to argue or just to hear his voice, don't call, IM, facebook, no contact. Once he sees that you are not giving him the attention you used to he'll call to see what you are up to. When this happens don't be mad at him, but act like you have alife whether he is in it or not. Just don't go too overboard so hereally feels like you don't need him. The important thing is not to lose your power to him by showing too much emotion.

- Response by traceye, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Maybe he was in a car accident? At least he'd better hope so ! lol

- Response by cathymd50, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Administrative

Looks like another case of guilty until proven innocent...:)