Boyfriend doesn't call on Valentine's Day !
Dating / 11:27 PM - Saturday February 14, 2009

boyfriend doesn't call on Valentine's Day !

My boyfriend and I have been together for about a year.. It's v-Day and I don't hear from him.. ? is that usual especially when last week we were talking about it and he seemed happy.

Update: February 15, 2009.
ya, I've been dating him for a year, I brought the conversation up just about what I like/ don't like about valentine's day and he seemed to really enjoy it actually.. didn't send me anything, I don't know.. it's a shock, cause it's like a year, and than nothing..

Update: February 15, 2009.
actually he moved out of state.. so when I called and got the person on the phone he lives with, they said I had called, they thought he called me back, and said he went to his friends..

Update: February 14, 2009.
Ya, I called.. but no answer..

Did you call him? Relationships are a two way street.

- Response by lovelylife, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?

It is Valentines Day AND a Saturday. Makes you wonder what caught his interest? What diverted his attention?

I would think that he would have called just because it is the weekend; then add the fact that he KNEW it was a special day.

Go figure. Whatever the reason, it cannot be a good thing. :(

Wow! No excuse babe. I would cut him, figuretively and literal. He must of spent it with his Valentine. Do not let him talk his back in. Good luck to you!

- Response by alicjohns9, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Los Angeles, Financial / Banking

then if he is your boyfriend call him up! you should know where your boyfriend is at on valentines day!

So he hasn't called. Have you called him to see if everything is alright...? Or are you too worried about not getting flowers.

...:)

First of all, I need to know who initiated the Valentine's Day conversation. Was it mutual, or did you start talking about it? Did you talk about specific plans for that day like going to a restaurant or something like that? I don't mean to sound rude, because I know it hurts, but if he didn't call you on Valentine's Day, I really don't think he cares about you a whole lot. Unless of course something really bad happened to him or something like that! Did he send flowers or a gift or anything at all? How long have you been together, this is important somewhat. I suggest you wait till tommorow and see if he calls, if he doesn't, call him yourself and ask what happened, why he didn't call. If he starts coming up with lame excuses, dump him. Also, I suggest you see the movie: He's just not that into you I saw it today and loved it. If you need more help let me know!

- Response by danapassenger63, Female, 29-35, Miami