I get aroused by naked women
Sex & Intimacy / 12:43 AM - Saturday February 14, 2009

i get aroused by naked women

sometimes, when i see some random clips or videos or near naked or naked women, i get turned on and want to see more.

i am in a committed relationship with a man and..that's as much as i need to say

i enjoy girl on girl porn (on the very rare occasion that i watch it and masturbate) or even just girl on nothing porn! i don't enjoy seeing penis' or men during the sexual acts because they just look nasty and horny and not sensual. i would never tell my boyfriend about this because im afraid he would suggest we watch it together or he wants to see it, and i am VERY insecure about my body, especially if another hotter woman is present in the video and my mind will go elsewhere (does he like her bigger boobs better? she's skinner than me, what if he's only aroused by her/the video and not me, etc.)

whatever the reason for this, my possible reasons for this is that:
1. i find women's bodies to be much more beautiful than men's bodies
2. i secretly wish i had bodies like the women in porn
3. i think about how i can do what they are doing, for my man to pleasure him and keep our sex life interesting, i'm learning in a way as well.

right now, i WANT to watch some porn, but then i feel guilty by not telling my bf but i have semi-valid reasons, right? I know he doesn't watch porn, he said he has me, and he feels it's disrespectful to me.

Someone explain this to me? or give me advice?

Update: February 14, 2009.
Thanks for all the fast responses! Now, why did you hope that I was having oral sex? If it's the age, I'm about to turn 22, not barely 18. And I do know my body very well including during sex because I love sex! I believe myself to have sexually developed very well, I'm not as naive or innocent as I seem. And for the record, my boyfriend does not watch porn anymore, I can bet my life on that, as hard as it is to believe (and believe me, it took me a while to believe that too!) As far as my personal development and self love? that is not up to par. I know I have to work on loving my body and getting past my insecurities, I've always known that. With your advice, I do plan on bringing it up to him sometime when I am at a better place with my body. No use to pleasing him with this new found aspect of my sexual life when I'm screaming my head off and my vagina is burning with anger and jealousy. :) Thanks again, and Happy Valentine's Day!

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

What you have described is very normal. Seeing naked women just gets you hot and there is nothing wrong with that; it is just something sexual that turns you on. Anyway about you guys watching it together: its not that he will want the other women more, it is the sexual act itself that turns people on. My husband and I watch porn together just because of the sex; not because I think the guy is hot. I think you suggesting it will turn him on, and if he is not into the idea, then don't worry about it. If he judges you for not looking like porn stars, then you need to dump his ass.

- Response by luvsdjhtm, A Career Woman, Female, 26-28, Seattle, Who Cares?

Lemme guess.

Psychology major?

You're going to make some man very unhappy some day.

Most women get aroused by the sight of naked woman that are aroused. Whether they want to admit it or not. Watching porn with where you are in your sexual development is probably not a good move. Making friends with your body, what it is feeling and what your partner is exploring within you is your current task. Porn stars are not the "competition" nor are they the ones that get the "A" in the Sex Class. I am old enough to be your grandma, and I have the bumps, sags and scars of a life well lived. I also have hot, uninhibited sex with a man that shares my enthusiasm and commitment to discovering all that I can feel. Instead of wanting to watch porn, try writing your own script by freeing your mind and body to just try whatever pops into your head or into your vagina?

- Response by siouxzen, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?, Guadalajara, Self-Employed

I hope you two have oral sex. You could suggest to him that he does you like the woman in the film after you have watched one together as a test to see yhis reaction. He may love watching with you, it would probably be a huge turn-on to him and maybe to you as well..

- Response by lacey07, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

1~ He probably watches porn, but doesn't tell you, the same way you're not telling him.

2~ OF COURSE women's bodies are more beautiful than men's! It doesn't help the porn usually focuses in on about 10 inches of the guy, therefore they're usually out of shape and unattractive (Ron Jeremy anyone?). But women in general are more pleasing to the eye than men.

3~ I love watching anal porn. I don't know why, but it makes me horny as hell. Thing is, I HATE having anal sex personally. I think it's gross, and painful and sleazy. But it's almost the only porn I really watch. My way to explain this is that porn is a fantasy, while I'm firmly grounded in reality (women are your fantasy, but men are your reality).

4~ Very few people will have bodies like pornstars and actors. That's because their bodies are their business. I work 32 hours a week. We'd all would have a PHENOMENAL physique if we worked out 32 hours a week. But that's not going to happen for me and I accept that- I don't even feel bad about it!

- Response by anie01, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Teaching