Why is it men can never get enough sex, and women can never have enough shoes???
Sex & Intimacy / 1:49 PM - Wednesday February 11, 2009

- Asked by dambreaker, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Retired

Actually, speaking for myself, sex and shoes are BOTH things I want much, much more of! LOL

- Response by Nora1968, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Managerial

Some girls just prefer shopping over cyclops...what can I say? :)

I dont know..lol but i like sex more then i like shoes = p

- Response by dragonflyfairie, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Teaching

are we condemned for all eternity to foot fetish pleasure?

Hun!! it´s hard to say this but he is using you!! if he really loves you he wont need porn to watch, pictures of sexy/totally naked girls and not telling you what to wear!!that so freaking selfish and rude from a guy!! i can´t believe you still together with him!! i think you´re a nice and goodlooking girl than deserves the best!! you need to take your dignity and move foward!! hope my advice help you

- Response by magaorchawool98, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Phoenix, Administrative

Sex and shoes.
Hard wiring?
As for the boyfriend, accept the parts that you don't like, and stay with him, or go shoe shopping, and move on.
Also, if being controlled is getting real old, move on, and find a non controlling man. But I will bet that you will find the non-controller boring.
What excites us and what we can live with long term are different.
For women, and for men.
Choose. Either way, there will be good and not so good consequences.
Shoes don't tell you that you are fat, but they just lay there...

- Response by helixtwice, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Boston, Retired

The point of fucking is busting a nut, Thats all their is to it.People watch porn to learn how to bust better nutts, and
make nut busting more freakier.

- Response by kingeric, A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 36-45, Technical

Don't think women can't get enough sex just because we have enough shoes.

- Response by jaylea1010, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Los Angeles, Teaching

I am female. First of all one has nothing to do with the other. But I think the idea that women love shoes only is crazy. I am very into fashion and to me clothes are more important than shoes. What I cannot figure out is many times I will see a woman wearing the most beautiful shoes in great shape but her outfit is either out of date, or in bad shape. And then when you talk to her she says "Oh I have 90 pair of shoes" And you feel like screaming out "Get clothes in good shape and stylish as well". What boggles my mind is how a woman can be obsessive with shoes and not her entire appearance. I know when I first look at a person I look at the overall appearance. So ladies if you are obsessive with shoes and not the rest of you start caring about the rest of you, However, if you are like me which is I love to wear great looking clothes as well as great shoes then ignore me.

- Response by lover454, An Engaged Girl, Female, 56-65

To funny I dont know. Its not every women.