Do young girls like to got out and have sex with older men and why
Sex & Intimacy / 8:13 AM - Tuesday February 10, 2009

do young girls like to got out and have sex with older men and why

there is a trend starting that youger girls rather go out with older guys so i wondering if it is true or not

- Asked by badpantyboy, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Edmonton, Other Profession

It has been true for the last 40 years that I know of. Basic reason is that young girls are looking for a mature man rather than a youngster just out to sew his oats. Girls like men that are settled, confident and caring.

- Response by agesago, A Cool Mom, Female, 56-65, Transportation

well, for every perv, there's one underage naive girl.
this is why, i hold my daughter closeY and communication is visible in my home!

Anyway, most girls have reasons; some want a sugar daddy, some want a daddy figure, and some come from broken homes; looking for love the wrong way.

- Response by pinknblu, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

I do not think that is new it is just we are more aware to

things with the communications that are available.

I am sure the reason's vary

here are a few I have herd from girls threw my life

They like that they have the older guys in there pocket so that

they can reach in to their's

the older guy is more stable

the older guy wines and dines

knows how to romance and is not chasing others

and then one friend left her older guy to seek younger and found she missed the stability and support of the older guy

and younger guys seek older woman also;)

when I was 15 I lost my virginity to a 26 year old. Not really that much of a difference...but illegal as hell. He was a teacher in myn school as well. Small town...could have made headlines.

- Response by kypevans, A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Medical / Dental

they aren't stupid, they know that MOST older men are already established and have money in the back, a home, a car and money to spend on them. Are you thinking about trying it??????

My first husband was 15yrs my senior. I fell in love with the man for who he was! Two kids and flat broke sound appealing to you???

Not something I would likely do again, he would be 63 right now.

A trend is not a trend just because you say so based on your experience (or desire for something to be true.)
Without empirical evidence to support your claim, I'm afraid you're just looking for validation of a desire on YOUR part that isn't necessarily there for the percentage of the population that it would take to qualify as a "trend."
Date who you want, but please don't justify your individual actions by calling it a "trend."

- Response by cassarooni, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45

Young girls all brag & lie and talk about sexual encounters that they really haven't had...and really don't understand!

Hence - young girls who hear this bragging seek older men to "teach them" so they won't seem so inexperienced.

- Response by Vickey69, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Nope sorry im so not into that.
It would totally creep me out to be honest!

- Response by xxhomophobiaxisxgayxx, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Dublin, Student

When I was 43, a 16-year old girl asked if I wanted to have sex with her. She was quite pretty, so I knew she was chased by younger guys. She said she "collects" older guys like trophies, like men like to hunt deer.
Of course I turned her down, but she was quite a character. We had quite a conversation about her exploits. I assume she grew up without a father figure and this was her way to compensate.

- Response by cottontown, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed

I had a friend who was hooked on prescriptin drugs, his ex-wife in illegal drugs. They had a 13 year old daughter, who was hanging around guys who wanted sex. The friend asked me to take her in to give her a decent home environment. I was 55, divorced and had a nice home and good income. The GI was beautiful and wanted to live with me. She and her parents told me she was a virgin, but would give me all the sex I wanted and would marry me when she turned 16 and her father and mother would sign the papers for us to marry if I would take her in. I was afraid of getting caught and spending up to20 years in prison, so I turned it down.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Medical / Dental

I hate those women that assume it's always the fault of men women can be aggressive to and make the first move and girls are well known to lie about their ages when meeting men in pubs,clubs and online chat sites,yet if anything sexual happens it's always the men who are blamed.

- Response by cyclekarl, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Birmingham, Who Cares?