My boyfriend keeps licking me and I can't get him to stop!
Sex & Intimacy / 1:17 PM - Monday February 09, 2009

My bf of four years recently has made it a habit to lick me on the neck, ALL THE TIME, in public, in front of my dad. I don't care what he does when were alone but I think this is taking pda to far. For example just this morning we were at Jsck in the Box and I was ordering food and he just suddenly started licking my neck was I was in the middle of telling the order, the lady just looked at us like wtf. Im not one to care what others think but I do think you should keep a decent attitude in public. I tried everything to make him stop pushing him away, telling him, but he just keeps doing it, I think he thinks I was just joking with him. I don't want to say it straight up harshly because then he'll think I just don't like him doing it, but I only don't like in certain situations....

Just sit him down and tell him that it bothers you that he won't stop doing it in public. Outline a few gentle rules with him so he gets the idea that it's not ok for him to continually molest you in front of other people. Tell him you love it in private (or even semi-private), but that sometimes you want to be able to concentrate. If you don't tell him then it will only get worse.

- Response by inlovewithmrperfect, An Engaged Girl, Female, 22-25, Portland, Home Maker

It's inappropriate, especially in front of your father.

He's got issues and is seeking your attention.

Personally, I wouldn't accept the behavior.

- Response by cubbiegal, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Administrative

I found your problem. It lies here: "I don't want to say it straight up harshly because then he'll think I just don't like him doing it"

- Response by thomasd, A Player, Male, 29-35, Boston, Technical

If he wants to lick you tell him to wait till you are alone and he can go south and lick all he wants..;P

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

get something that tastes NASTY and spread it on the spot he likes to lick. Start with lemon juice and then move to castor oil (both clear so he wont see it)

- Response by hoopsjunkie, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Indianapolis, Self-Employed

if u dont want him to lick u try and lick him a lot see how he feels bout it if he talks to u bout it and say to stop tell him too stop to!!!
this is probly not the best edvice but it will work my bf was the same way and now we'r married

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, 66 or older, Therapist

Collies make lousy boyfriends.

Perhaps it's time to get involved with a human.

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Las Vegas, Celebrity

yuck...

- Response by nicolegillenwater, A Thinker, Female, 36-45