Why is my penis curved to the left,just like a banana?
Sex & Intimacy / 2:06 PM - Sunday February 08, 2009

No details.

- Asked by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Cape Town, Transportation

well look at it in the mirror, and it will be curved to the right.

- Response by rhonda35, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

That would depend how you're holding the banana...

- Response by puniksem, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, London, Consulting

if it`s curved like a nana wont it point up?

- Response by rantingmadman, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Cincinnati, Transportation

So it can reach just the right spots or when you masturbate you tend to pull to the left.

- Response by jessie2265, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental

as you age it will be less erect and more symmetrical.

- Response by 57alex, A Career Man, Male, 56-65, Providence, Transportation

better position to get off with.

- Response by A Father Figure, Male, Who Cares?, Other Profession

Because my vagina is curved. You do want them to fit together don't you??

Anyway my boyfriend says the curve depends on what type of underwear you wear (boxers give less curve than briefs) and which side of you pants you prefer your dick to rest in (right leg or left)
But either way, a curve is a good thing. After all, women aren't perfectly straight inside either! A curve means there's more chances of fitting comfortably AND hitting the gspot.

So be proud of your Mr. Banana! I know I would be!

- Response by kagurahime, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Student

Some men just have a crooked crank.

- Response by divatoonami, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45, Administrative

Most men curve a little. If your penis is severely curved you may have Peyronie's disease. They think this is from past injury(ies).

If it is just a little bit, I wouldn't worry about it. If it is severe, causing pain, erection difficulties, I would definitely consult your doctor about it. They can do surgery if necessary.

If this was just a fun post, forgive me. Just trying to help. By the way, I think past president Clinton had Peyronie's.

- Response by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Administrative

It could be that you have had rough sex in the past and have either bruised or fractured it. Yes you can fracture a penis! If you don't have pain or there is no discoloration, and it is still functioning properly, then it should be fine.
I would however, go and get it checked out by a Urologist, just in case there is something wrong, you can have it diagnosed early. Good Luck.

- Response by bnotafraid, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Artist / Musician / Writer

It could be the way that you 'place' your penis(on the left or right side of your pants) or could just be a 'natural' curve...some guys I've known would put their penis straight up because they said that it was more comfortable that way...but it could be how you place it...:D

If you have damaged it in the past, from either being too rough when ure pleasuing yourself to wicked extremes, or some rough sex you can cause tissue damage under the skin, which when it repairs itself creates thin scar tissue, which when erect wont stretch the same as the other side will... which will cause the curving effect.

- Response by tylerdurden69, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, London, Science / Engineering

Thanks for the "jerk", Mr. "nice guy", my other response was only said in humor. Some "nice guy".. sheesh..

Your banana is wating to go in to a split

- Response by quietwaters, An Engaged Guy, Male, 66 or older, Denver, Retired

It's gonna be either straight or curved.. You got a curvy one.. Just lucky i guess.

- Response by gbanga, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Hospitality

Why, I don't know but I love when a guy like that turns me onto my right side and lifts my left leg onto his shoulder and gets in there nice and deep!

mmmmmm

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Boston, Who Cares?

Your left handed and jerk off too much?

- Response by sammann, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

Because that's how it needs to be curved to hit the "perfect spot!!!"
The 2nd best man I've ever had (2nd best...because I didn't marry him) was curved and he taught me to have multiples with that curved penis!

- Response by Vickey69, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

I don't know why, ubt I do wanna say from a womens point of view, be proud of the curve. I wll tell you why, when you have sex with a woman your penis is going to stimulate parts of her Virginia and its going to pleasure her in ways she never knew a penis could do. Take it from excperience. I like curves, and yea it may scare some women away, but they jus don't know what they are missing. Own it!

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28