How do I stop the need to go to the bathroom during anal sex?
Sex & Intimacy / 11:51 PM - Friday February 06, 2009

You may have already seen my previous question, which asked if it is normal to have to pee or crap during anal sex or fingering. Now I understand that what I'm experiencing is normal. However, now I need to know how I can stop the problem during anal sex to save myself from embarrassment. Many of you have already said that you make sure you just empty yourself before hand. Unfortunately this won't work for me, cuz once I get aroused, I will go more even if I don't have to, regardless if I went before hand. It's like it forces me and I can't controll it! Does this happen to anyone else? Any suggestions? Help!

- Asked by gtrplayer2911, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Cleveland

If you cant control the urge or actual BM from happening... save yourself some embarrassment and don't do anal. Some people just can't.

- Response by 1sassychic, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Student

I dont think there is anything you can do. When your rectum is full (of whatever that may be), its natual function is to trigger a bowel movement. That function cant just be stopped. Sorry!

- Response by luvsdjhtm, A Career Woman, Female, 22-25, Seattle, Who Cares?

If you are really insistent on having anal sex then not only do you need to make sure you have a bowel movement before but you should also not eat for several hours before. The bowels are always full of stool so emptying out the lowest stool will relieve that urge you keep having. Some people actually will do an enema beforehand to make sure the rectum is empty & clean.

- Response by fbomb101, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Boston, Managerial

Oh my God, is whatevr pleasure you get from this worth the risk?

As another respondent said, when your rectum is full, your body will naturally try to expel it. Hence when you're having anal sex your body will be trying to expel whatever is in there. Going to the toilet beforehand will never empty you in entirety, so there's always that risk. There are other holes better suited to sex to be honest.

- Response by loulou444, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Financial / Banking

Anal sex is marvelous if you prepare yourself "the right way." Having a bowel movement prior is not enough because that does not completely evacuate your bowels and can lead to certain disaster. Go buy you some saline enemas at the drug store and use one no less than 4 hours prior. What I will tell you however is that is a laxative which can cause problems in it's own rights. I pour out half and fill it up the rest of the way with warm water so it's not TOO strong. After that is effective, fill the bottle again with warm water for one more round to be sure you are completely cleaned out. Give it time to work though, don't rush this.

Chances are, when he's fingering you, you don't really have to go pee, it just feels this way because your urethra is so close to your vagina. In time, you'll get used to this sensation and find that it heightens your pleasure oddly enough. Alternatively, control your water intake for several hours before. Drinking too much water makes me have to pee every 10 minutes. The only thing I can drink to dehydrate me enough to get through is diet soda.

- Response by meandmrjones, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

You could comprimise with your body by having anal sex an the bathroom floor, maybe?

- Response by ryanthegreatarj, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 22-25, Student