Before you have your period...Do you feel fatigue?
Diet & Health / 11:05 AM - Friday February 06, 2009

I am really tired and I am alomst in my days but I have been feeling like that for one week now?

Does it happen to you?

- Asked by chocolatechick, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Teaching

Yes!

I feel exhausted when my period is due. I could sleep for 12 hours and still not feel rested.

When you cycle, you are more likely than not to be slighly anemic. That would easily account for your fatigue....but if itcontinues, you might want to seek medical attention. Could have lots of other causes as well.

- Response by catdancing45, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Baltimore, Self-Employed

I know I dont usually. But my friend does. It just depends on the person. What i can suggest is like a week before just try getting some extra sleep?

- Response by xlimegreenx, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Retail

You need a chocolate boost.

- Response by hands, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Hong Kong, Who Cares?

yes, that's normal.....

- Response by nicolegillenwater, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

My s/o is like that and it's because of high blood pressure.

- Response by guy506, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Houston, Other Profession

I'm way older than you, but in the middle of regular periods and menopause (peri-menopause). So I'm fatigued in general due to peri-menopause, and just before my period is expected (I get them intermittently) I become very run-down and fatigued for a few days prior to my possibly expected period. I'll walk my dogs as I normally do, and feel breathless and easily tired. Surprises me every time though.

I also get PMSy, accidental prone driving, or when washing dishes, accidentally hitting furniture, things like that.

It is pretty normal I think. It is also due to hormones fluxes. Some people go on birth control pills or HRT because of it.

If you get extremely weak, be good to see your doctor. Otherwise just expect it, and hang in there!

- Response by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Medical / Dental

i become a piranna.
food!!!!!!!!

- Response by stevieann, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

yes for 72 hours before and most intensly for the the 24 just before I can feel overwhelmingly tired and emotional. Some times I can hear the key's tho the psyc ward jinggle

Yes very, along with bloated, moody, grouchy, and everything else that goes with it.

Once a month I just want to shed my skin and crawl in a hole and so does my S/O.

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55