Does swallowing cum help cure or prevent acne?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:58 AM - Friday January 30, 2009

My boyfriend told me he heard this on the radio...is he just trying to get me to swallow??

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

Yup. THat's right up there with "I'll just put it in a little bit" and "I'll pull out, don't worry!" Oh, and "I can't make any kids!" and "But you know I love you, right?"

Game, game, game. Lies, Lies, Lies.

- Response by msheartbeat, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, San Francisco, Self-Employed

NO

- Response by phoenixbandit, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Columbus, Law Enforcement

Oh my gosh!
Your b/f did NOT hear that on the radio!
He is full of BS!
Be careful...he doesn't sound like someone I would trust...he is being manipulative and selfish.

- Response by gettingstronger, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Teaching

actually... I'm going to SUE!

What the facts are, is this...

It's MY CUM that you swallow,

to prevent and cure acne.

I was negotiating a deal to market it...

(in dried pill form) 'cuz I can't have just
every zit-faced bitch wanting to suck my cock
for the healthy shine it brings to her chin!

Short answer: Yes...are you really that naive? He's just trying to get you to swallow. Same thing if he ever tells you it's good for your teeth (suck a dick, save a smile bullshit). He should be glad he found a woman that will even give him a blowjob in the first place. Not many women like you anymore.

- Response by nytewulf, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

Tell him if you swallow you might get pregnant and you heard THAT on the radio.

I only come on this site because I usa computer all day and it is diversion...but you give me a +1 for a medically correct ansnwer. What did you want to know? You asked a yes or no question, the answer was NO, I gave you the answer you sked for..I don't care about the scores, but I do care about honesty, it appears you did not want an honest answer, you just wanted the answer you agree with, so I am changing my answer so maybe you wlll give me a star...of course cum cures or prevetns acne....it prevents and cures cancer and a whole host of other diseases...No can I have a Star or are you just like 12 years old and if a posters answer isn't what you want you give them low scores, but if a post lies to you and gives you the answer you want, then you give high scores????????????????? ???/

LOL and you fell for it right? I'm mean uummm, yeah that's it. yeah yeah it aaaaah help clear up acne. and aaaaah, slims down your hips too. yeah that too. No one told you this?

- Response by cosmicdog0, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Science / Engineering

Swallowing cum does nothing of this. Rather it may cause damage, apart from leaving a bad taste in your mouth. And excessive sucking may make your teeth distorted.

He is only trying to persuade you. Next time he is going to say, you will win 'Miss Universe' contest.

- Response by counsellor, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 66 or older, Delhi, Self-Employed

It'll also help you drop 5 lbs and it's great for your hair. There's one more thing it's good for, but you'll have to come over for me to show you.

- Response by flyboy28, A Player, Male, 29-35, Military

It causes throat cancer in some porn stars. Be very careful. Depending on the content of the cums, you may damage your vocal chord.

- Response by int24h, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Alternative Medicine