I'm scheduled to get my period one day into my honeymoon. What can I do to prevent this from happen
Diet & Health / 2:06 PM - Thursday January 29, 2009

Details? Simple. Getting married, don't want period on honeymoon. How to prevent this from happening

- Asked by An Engaged Girl, Female, 36-45

Are you taking birth control pills? If so, dont take the "sugar" pill, just go directly to your new pack and this should prevent you from starting.

- Response by dewey1978, A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

If you are taking birth control just skip over the placebo tablets and start a fresh pack... you make get some spotting but no period.

- Response by caitlinkel01, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, Vancouver, Who Cares?

I don't know if there is anything to do about it but my wife was on her period during our honeymoon, you make the best of it. Be creative and sure things might be a bit messy but your husband and wife. As your vows say, in good times and bad.

- Response by 1bigdaddy, A Creative, Male, 29-35, Tampa, Self-Employed

Do it anyways, if he loves you it shouldn't matter, just put some towels on the bed and shower afterwards, it will make your period shorter.

You can talk to your doctor (ob/gyn) before you go. You can take a hormone pill that will postpone your period. You might be a bit bitchy while taking them. If you are taking birth control pills you can ask your doctor on how to move your period so you don't have one during your honeymoon. Or you can go with the flow naturally.

- Response by sforshelly, A Life of the Party, Female, 46-55, Managerial

become a man?
u cant prevent ur period silly!
The only way to "prevent" this is to change ur honeymoon date.

- Response by mstoronto, A Trendsetter, Female, 22-25