I'm starting to see more and more blue veins through my skin...?
Diet & Health / 5:36 PM - Wednesday January 28, 2009

They are not varicose veins, I looked at pictures of varicose veins. But I am seeing blue veins in my thighs and forearms. They don't stick out at all. I am just a little concerned b/c I have pretty tan skin (I'm half black) so I don't think I should be able to see these veins. Any one have similar experience or know what's going on? Thanks!!

- Asked by hisgirl09, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28, Los Angeles, Student

Your skin is becoming thinner and more transparent. Nothing is wrong witgh you.

- Response by lacey07, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

Have you lost weight recently. Prominent veins is a sign of low body fat. At your age, your baby fat should be pretty much gone by now and that's why you're probably just beginning to notice.

- Response by meandmrjones, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?