How can I convince a Christian to convert to Islam ?
Race, Religion & Politics / 6:31 PM - Monday January 26, 2009

A christian emailing me and knows some good muslims. I'd like her to convert to Islam . Please help

Update: January 27, 2009.
Thank you for your reply . I'd like to say that Muslims believe in Jesuss and other prophets .we respect other religions . Everyone is free to choose for himself , but it is a muslim's duty to tell others about Islam so that he may be rewarded on the judgement day .

- Asked by samy387, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55

hi ppl...
why some of u take tha' in negative side!!
tell me.. if u care about someone ... u just try to give him/her the best thing tha' u got... nd here our guy have this religion as the best thing... so just see it from his piont of view..

Our Guy or Lady,( sorry i'm not sure) if u want to make her convert... just show her and listen to what she presents to u... she deserves to be heard she has feelings nd her religion might be rooted in her.. all preious years lived with these beliefs...anyway at the end Truth will be revealed through comparin between urs nd hers..
show her the logical evidences.... don push her... she will be interested .. i'm sure of that... just pick ur choices very well and in logical way... coz tha' what all ppl share and try to judge by...

and be sure tha' ur materials r true nd from trustworthy sources...

all what i'm tryin to say " be logical, gentle and true " in ur presentin and ur way...

ONE OF THE COMMENTERS said " our women wont bow to ur God and saudi men" !!! how is that!! .... bowing to God is the most needed thing... fr u as human... God does not need u ... but we humans need him.... " hope tha' u try to find the physical benefits of Islamic prayer ( bowing ) " ... there r scientific studies fr tha' prayer... and have been made in USA... this is only one small side i'm hintin at... there r many logical seen eviedences... just open ur eyes nd see... don judge while u just see the issue partly... have complete view ...
and I'm myself is 22 yrs old Suadi Muslim Lady who is livin in ceneral region in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.. I'm tellin u that from my own surroundin .. I never bow to any man ... and no woman does so in here.. u cn check it urself... all what is done here is tha' they try to follow the natural order" which Islam assures that"... females do home duties as it's part of their smooth, delecate and carin nature... pay comfort in home... Men as havin a strong, leadin nd handlin nature they r resposible to offer the dwelin , food , cloths , nd money fr their families " includin females"... nd a man is resposible fr the female till her death... she is not resposible to bring even a shilling... this does not mean she is not allowed to work.. she is allowed accordin to her will "btw i work "... while workin she is still not responsible to put even one dollar in home or kids stuffs ... still it's the male duties... her money is only hers... "unless she does from her own will"... Even Prophet Mohammed " peace be upon him" adviced men to help women in home duties... " anyone can find it in "Sahih AlBukhari Book" this book includes only sound sayings of Prophet Mohammed "peace be upon him"
So dear! how come after all that u say we " women " bow to men!! we just bow to our Creator as men do .. nd i assure u since we r in this condition... we r the most happy served women... we r protected..!

all what i wanna to say is have complete look at the issue from ur piont of view " not other's!" ... u find it by ur own... then evaluate it in ur mind" reason "... finally fairly judge according to ur conviencings ..

Hope my talk was clear and friendly... Wish u the best!

glad to help anytime

ArabianGulfLady

- Response by hopesomeoneread123, A Thinker, Female, 26-28

One of the things that most people detest is anyone trying to convert them to anything. Let that person be whatever he wants to be and you continue to be what you want to be.

- Response by aoluserchick, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Consulting

No true Christian would ever convert to Islam. Sorry.

- Response by mistyjean, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

why is it necessary that this woman convert to islam?
why dont you convert to christianity?
I know some good muslims, but have no inclination to convert to their faith. Love them as people but do not agree wholeheartely with their religious beliefs.
In fact, I have friends of many faiths, but not going to convert to satisfy their religious beliefs.
She has to see something in your faith.....
What do you not see in her faith?

Just do like all the other muslim radicals, order her to convert or die!

- Response by joat, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 66 or older, Retired

It's sweet that you'd like to share your religion with her, but it is very unlikely that you'll actually be able to sway her from her faith. The quickest way to lose a friend is to try to push them into your way of thinking (religion and politics). If you attempt to convert her she may resent the fact that you don't seem to respect her religion. Imagine how you might feel if she tried to convert you to Christianity.
If she ever does decide to convert it will have to be her own choice. Simply present her with information about your faith and what it means to you (Be unbiased, recognize the validity of her religion as well and DON'T PUSH IT ON HER). Either she will show an interest and ask you more or she won't be interested at all, in which case it would be best to drop it completely.

- Response by A Hippie Chick, Female, 22-25, St.Louis, Student

If she is a true christian she will never convert to Islam no more than would a true Islam convert the other way

Dear My Friend.I ite really a good think which you have a plan to convert her.Please go ahed dont discuse with any one.Your are going to do good things.You will be getting reward from allah.All the best....

- Response by shafi01, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Administrative

sorry abou 2 mistakes....
- i realize now u r male.. so sorry
- the quote wasn't " we women wont bow to .... "
the original one was " I WILL NEVER CONVERT TO ISLAM AND I SURE IN HELL WILL NOT WEAR A BURKHA! And I will say to you this...if you live in America and think for one second that American women will bow down to Islamic G-d and bow down to men, you are mistaken! I persoanlly will buy many women guns and we will kill any son of a bitch who will try to make us submit! Hell no, we will not! Women will promise you this: WE WILL KILL YOU FIRST BEFORE YOU DO THIS TO US! Get it?
Leave the woman alone. Go back to Saudi Arabia or where ever you came from! Us Americans don't want Islam and we sure in the hell don't want shariah law! Go screw yourself!"

so sorry was my fault

my dear brother,
all i can say is to talk to her and go to the mosque and talk to an imema... they will help....plz dont listen to these horrible comments off ppls, in timee the non-belives will get their punishment. may allah (peace upon him)reward u for speanding islam around.

- Response by megans1992, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25

my sister was in the sam situtaion as you, she n this guy fell in love and he ask her to marrying him and she repled ' i can only marry yuu if u are a muslim or he have converted' he just repled at that time saying he will convert cuz he loves her and he is will to accpet allah as his master, the might one. and after he went to see the imeama in the mosque, they converted him as a beliver...kno my sister have marryed him and they are happy married with a baby on the way... if the women is willing to convert and to take allah in to her heart as her lord, then there is hope for the both of yuu... good luck hope this helps x

slaam my dear brothers and sisters,
my name is Aisha coman and i am live in the u.k.I converted to islam last year.I am a white brithish women and grew up in a christian family.I started studying lots of diffrent religions.For three years I looked into juadaism,islam,sikhism, hinduism and Buddhism.I did this beacuse i felt that something was missing in my life being a chritian.Following 9/11, the number of people converting to Islam began to rise. In the US it is estimated that approximately 30,000 convert annually. There are about 2.4 million Muslims in Britain and studies suggest there are between 10,000 and 14,000 white converts among them. It is estimated that 75 per cent are female.After converting to islam it has brought so much peace to my life.alhamdullilah.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Birmingham

Very simple!! A true christian will always have a tendency to revert to islam because if he is a true christian he will follow everything in the bible ,that is he would avoid pork, ladies will cover their hair, believe in oneness of god, avoid alchohol, avoid interest, believe in the last an final messenger as God spoke to Moses in the bible in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:
"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."
The Christians say that this prophecy refers to Jesus (pbuh) because Jesus (pbuh) was like Moses (pbuh). Moses (pbuh) was a Jew, as well as Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew. Moses (pbuh) was a Prophet and Jesus (pbuh) was also a Prophet.

If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy to be fulfilled, then all the Prophets of the Bible who came after
Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist, etc. (pbut) will
fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well as prophets.

However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh):

i)

Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.

[Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an 3:42-47]

ii)
Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not marry nor had children.

iii)
Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive. (4:157-158)

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

Words in the mouth:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from Almighty God he repeated them verbatim.

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

[Deuteronomy 18:18]

iv)
Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment. Jesus (pbuh) said, "My kingdom is not of this world." (John 18:36).

v)
Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime but Jesus (pbuh) was rejected by his
people. John chapter 1 verse 11 states, "He came unto his own, but his own received him not."

iv)
Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not bring any new laws. (Mathew 5:17-18).

for more go to the link : http://www.islam101.com /religions/christianity /mBible.htm

- Response by realfriendforu, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Bangalore, Executive

Why does everyone have to try to convert each other! Leave her alone! I am going to tell you something. I WILL NEVER CONVERT TO ISLAM AND I SURE IN HELL WILL NOT WEAR A BURKHA! And I will say to you this...if you live in America and think for one second that American women will bow down to Islamic G-d and bow down to men, you are mistaken! I persoanlly will buy many women guns and we will kill any son of a bitch who will try to make us submit! Hell no, we will not! Women will promise you this: WE WILL KILL YOU FIRST BEFORE YOU DO THIS TO US! Get it?
Leave the woman alone. Go back to Saudi Arabia or where ever you came from! Us Americans don't want Islam and we sure in the hell don't want shariah law! Go screw yourself!

- Response by devorahwest, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Medical / Dental

leave well enough alone. you are not empowered to do that, nor do your overtures serve a humane and holistic purpose. why not convert osama, mullah omar or louis farrakhan to your beatific and enlightened view of religion?

You can't convince A CHRISTIAN to convert to anything.

Why do not you instead convert to christianity?
Our Lord and savior is alive and in Charge.

I say this in love.Jesus loves you and does not want to send you to hell.....Please do not make Him..Accept Him as your Lord and be Free!

- Response by randolph, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 56-65, Artist / Musician / Writer

kay i dont know why all these people are being so mean to you. anyways its really nice you want to convert her to your religion, but i bet she would like to convert you to christianity. i do :). just let her be herself. btw did you know everybody who died and was christians (they shocked them back to life but before they came back) went to heaven and met jesus. all the non christians went to hell and met the devil. they were screaming. now theyre all christians. even the doctor (he was an atheist) now is a VERY STRONG christian becuz he saw this happen so many times. if you dont believe me, its in books. anyways, you seem like a nice kid. god bless you. peacee :]

- Response by bumblebeeblonde, A Thinker, Female, 18-21

Good for you. I can't stand it when anyone tries to prosetylize anyone else....I wonder how she'll like being shown how detestable it is for someone to try to force their religion upon her.....

- Response by patresi, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?