Is it true if a guy wears a condom he can can cum inside you?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:34 AM - Tuesday January 20, 2009

is it true if a guy wears a condom he can can cum inside you?

my bf said if he wears a condom he can cum inside me. cause tthats whatt he tip of the condom is for. and i said even if he is wearing a condom he has to take it out before he cums. he said thats what te condom is for. now we are both virgins. and plan on losing our virginity to eachother eventually. so whose right. or just help me.lol.

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25

well, that's kind of the point of the condom, so that he can cum inside you and you won't get pregnant. Now condoms aren't 100%, occasionally they break, or fall off, but no form of birth control is 100%. So you should be fine without him pulling out. But if you really, really, really really, don't want to even risk the possibility of getting pregnant then have him pull out. Or if you're uncomfortable with the idea, have him pull out. Dont' be afraid to take charge and tell him what you want.

- Response by stewart2016, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Salt Lake City, Student

no he can not cum inside you with the condom unless the condom is old, has a tear or anything like that, so becareful there are those slim chsnces of it.

A guy i was fooling around with use to pull out with a condom on all the time i never want to get pregnant so we were really careful

- Response by sarah41890, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Student

dahh thats the whole point of the condom, no pun intended, but yes he can cum while inside you as long as hes wearing the condom and like prev stated its not old and tattered and poss may leak. the best thing is get on the pill and to help eliminate the chance of getting std's still use a condom. ENJOY

- Response by rnkatie, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

Consider using the condom plus a backup like film or sponge so he can cum in you. You will both enjoy it more.

- Response by julieann, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

Be careful... sometimes the tip of it will break.. but then theres always the morning after pill if u dont mind taking it.. its only happened to me and my boyfriend twice!

- Response by strapless90, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Hospitality

The whole point of wearing a condom is to prevent his man juice from getting inside of you!! So pulling out is UNNECESSARY!

Pulling out by the way is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of. If you don't have condom on there is still some man juice coming out of his dong that could get a girl prego.

- Response by rodir0n, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Sacramento, Managerial