Is it possible to go from booty call to relationship?
Sex & Intimacy / 6:21 PM - Monday January 19, 2009

Currently in a booty call status, not really sure how that happened. I just realised last night that is all that is all I am to him. Do you think I should say I can't be just a booty call I want more? Or do I just live with it until I find some one that wants to be with me?

- Asked by A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Executive

If the Booty call/ Friends with benefits deal was not an agreement between the two of you. Then I wouldn't put up with it. yes the fastest way to find out would be to demand an answer. he might just be thinking thats all you want from him. or he might hit the door running.

or you can be subtle, and next time he comes over tell him your hungry and then go get something to eat. make him do those things before you give it to him. Remember you have to allow him to sleep with you. so if thats not what you want then dont do it. he'll either stay or he wont.

"good Luck"

- Response by aon007, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Salt Lake City, Science / Engineering

I believe that it is possible. If you are happy with him at this time then stay if not then move on sweetie :)

HUGS

Lady W*

- Response by ladywisteria, A Sweet Sarah, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I think you are phrasing the question wrong. You stay in a booty call if you can live with being used like a piece of meat, and want to use him like a piece of meat.
If you want more, you break off the booty call, and start looking fresh.
The chances of turning a booty call into more, is that usually only one partner decides it should be more than a booty call. Very seldom will both start off in a booty call, and then both agree that it could or should be more.

- Response by wolverinesegg, A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

Anything's possible. It happened because you accepted this type of relationship from him. What changed last night that made you aware more than any other time, that this was all you were to him? Yes, I think you need to tell him your feelings have changed. You no longer want to be just a bootycall. And, that this is how you feel from the way he's acting towards you. But, know that it's hard to change horses in mid-stream. You probably got intimate too fast without truly developing a real meaningful relationship outside of sex and romance. When you realized all along that you wanted more from him. But, you settled for this. Now, you expect him to feel about things the way you do.

If he doesn't want a more meaningful exclusive relationship with you. You need to move on. Because, you two are no longer compatible. I will tell you this, if he likes things the way it is. He'll give you a mixed signals type of answer. Yet, nothing will have really changed. You'll still be just booty for him. However, you'll know in your heart, if that's all you still are to him. It's really up to you what you're willing to continue to do or end. Don't waste your time or life hoping that he'll eventually change. Because, every little sweet thing he does or says, you'll convince yourself that his feelings are getting deeper, and that will not have to be true.

Humm

It's up to you if you want to be either one of them, if you know what you really want from this guy and know how to get it and if you couldn't after you tried you must have a very strong mind to move on without hurting yourself.

If you want him, you continue to see him *while* still on the hunt on dates and let him know, talk to him about your dates and ask him his opinions about dating men to see how he react. While you're with him, be easy going girl, care, no calling/emails, no talking about the *you&I* theory, no pressure, don't see him in a short notice but do enjoy the moments with him and go with the flow, it's important that when he is with you he should be at ease, relax, fun, give him more affectionate, hold hands, touch his hair, face, kiss him gently (ask him if that will scare him to see his reaction). If he starts to do things with you out side the bed room then there is hope, some men got a lot of distract when they have more important issues then pursue a real relationship but still need one. If you keep doing this he might get attached before he realized it.

If sex is what you want/need, still using him since you have great sexually chemistry with him and have your option open to other men.

Best

- Response by azianchemistry, A Player, Female, 46-55, San Francisco, Who Cares?

Anything is possible.