Hey I have hair on my boobs. What cause hair on boobs? What can i do to get rid hair on boobs
Sex & Intimacy / 9:47 PM - Saturday January 17, 2009

hey I have hair on my boobs. What cause hair on boobs? What can i do to get rid hair on boobs

Why do i keep geting hair on my boobs?

- Asked by lady282009, An Engaged Girl, Female, 29-35, Home Maker

electrolysis or nair etc. some have hair, some don't.....it could be worse!

- Response by imissit, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 66 or older, Who Cares?

You have high percentage of male hormones... and its nothing unusual... Most Mediterranean women has same issue all over the body not just boobs... Solution is laser (3-6months no hair growth) or self provided (2-3 weeks)depilatory ...

- Response by faceful, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Rome, Who Cares?

are you on birth control?? I had a type of birth control a few years back that caused hair growth and it went on my boobs. I immediately stopped. it wasn't alot but it was there

- Response by gaffb, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28, Toronto, Administrative

Girl please! Lots of men especially down in the south, find a woman with hair in the chest region to be especially hot and sexy. Such women usually have a higher sex drive, larger clits, and can orgasm much more easily. From what I hear, men LOVE having sex with such females. You can NAIR the hair away every week or so in the shower or look into laser hair removal. But if you are of a heritage that keloids, you might just want to stick with waxing or NAIR to avoid the risk of skin injury and keloiding.

- Response by msheartbeat, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, San Francisco, Self-Employed

Are you taking any type of medications? Some medicines can cause hair growth in places you don't normally grow it!

- Response by A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Therapist