"Big" Butts....do guys like them?
Sex & Intimacy / 5:40 PM - Saturday January 17, 2009

"Big" Butts....do guys like them?

Are there any white American males out there at ALL that prefer butts over boobs? If so, do you have a problem with big butts? When I say "big", I mean round and curvy, but firm?

I have a bigger butt and smaller boobs and would LOVE to know that there ARE guys out there that prefer this body shape, because I feel miserable looking the way I do.

I am by no means unattractive-I STILL get tons of looks from guys at different times, but still feel unconvinced that I'm attractive-simply because socitety puts so much damned PRESSURE on women to have skinny bodies, tiny rear ends and GINORMOUS sized boobs, and it's very unfair.

- Asked by A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Miami, Administrative

Women certainly worry about this more than guys.

Yes, when a woman with huge tits walks by, all conversation stops and we just stare.

But it is more like watching the Nimitz dock. No one can believe that it is going to happen without some incident. Like one of them might get out of control and flip up and smack her in the head while she walks.

You are confusing amazement with desire to own one. We like lots of things. It doesn't mean we would want to have one full time.

Tits are like that. They are the most obvious example of the difference between men and women. It is unfortunate for me that guys are not allowed to wander around with their penis on display, perhaps then I would have attracted more women who craved a big one. But women get to sort of show it. And undeniably it works.

Women with big tits and small brains get screwed a lot. No question about it. But I am not sure that they are well off. I think the ideal woman might have small tits and a big brain because tits are not really worth much in the whole scheme of things. Down between her legs is an interesting, useful part about women. Her mouth is very useful. And since you cannot have sex all the time, her brain is really something useful.

I think you concern yourself far more with your tit size than you should.

Here let me kiss them and make you feel better.

Well, FRET NOT! there are guys that appreciate just about any given set of "endowments", It's more about personality anyhow!

The way you describe your body is exactly what I like. I like all sizes of boobs but I prefer smaller ones and I love a girl with some junk in her trunk too but truth be told I am still a boob man, I just like em small.

- Response by aron77, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Kansas City, Celebrity

Most guys I know love big butts...big meaning in shape but plump like J-lo or Vida Guerra, hot spanish type asses or even Kim Kardashian, not some woman that is a BBW or obese with a big butt, that's NOT the same at all.

One of the main reasons I've always preferred spanish or filipino women is because they often have bigger asses with nice tan skin, either big or smaller boobs in the case of filipina women. While a nice set of boobs does turn me on and make me want to suck, lick, fuck and cum on them too..Overall I LOVE a woman with a plump, round, tight in shape ass whose ass is bigger than her boobs. If she has a nice set of smaller to medium boobs with longish hair, pretty face and nice skin tone in a nice pair of hip hugging pants or clothes, OMG i'm all over her for sure.

Most of my friends are the same way and really only one of my brothers is a crazed tit man.

You women have to REALLY, REALLY, REALLY STOP believing the LIES from Hollywood, movies, tv, magazines and the fashion world. Most real men do NOT want a skinny twig of a woman with NO ass and big boobs. Some men do want big boobs at all costs, even to the point of dating a woman that is overweight just to get them, but that is not the norm.

Just because the media chooses to focus ONLY on boobs as the main identifying part of a so called "real woman" doesn't mean that's what most men prefer or want.

Hollywood is very heavily influenced by gays so much of what you see in movies and TV is PURPOSELY designed to DESTROY the self esteem of women ON PURPOSE by giving you images of so called sexy and attractive women that you can't POSSIBLY measure up to because normal humans DON'T Look that way.

Those women have all the modern technology, the best clothes that hide every imperfection in the body, the best deceptive artists...I mean make up artists in the world that can take the ugliest person and turn them into the hottest girl in a matter of hours..but it's ALL lies.

I see much hotter and sexier women at my local mall than nearly any girl I see on TV or movie and I know that the girls I see here are far more real in terms of their looks than those girls.

I've been very attracted to and been in LTR's with girls that had almost no boobs, but had nice curvy hips, plump ass, nice skin, long hair and a great personality. I personally love a girl with 34C's on her as they're just perfect for my hands and I can still tit fuck them good.

I recently dated a cute filipino girl with a hot, big ass and small tits, only 32b, but they were still nice, tasted great and she was pretty and I liked her quite a bit.

So don't let the media and TV control you self esteem or set YOUR idea of what you or MEN think is attractive.

Men may love to LOOK at women like that, but it doesn't mean that we want the woman we DATE or marry to look like that at all.

im not american but i do love a nice ass big or small there all the same to me hehe

- Response by alldunn, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Halifax, Who Cares?

Well lets have a look!

- Response by quikslvr, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Washington, DC, Lawyer

I know you asked for white guys but i couldnt help myself.
I like big butts and I can not lie,You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist And a round thing in your face You get sprung.:)

- Response by tleeb, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Dallas, Other Profession

a body part good or bad will never make or break it, if someone honestly is intersted and likes you for you..self worth body image is very distorted you know you arent unattractive but worry about this..sad not you.. the whole thing in society

- Response by swemur1, A Creative, Female, 46-55

honey,i love all kinds of diffrent butts,

- Response by walt3289, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Managerial

I know it's hard but screw what society thinks. What you see on TV and in magazines are the results of makeup, perfect lighting, the best phtographers, personal trainers etc. Guys call me the black Barbie. I'm 5'10",with huge 34 DD boobs, small waist, and tiny butt. Looking that way is not everything it's cracked up to be. By your own admission guys do find you attractive. Be happy with the way you are, there is nothing wrong with the way you look.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Military

You mean the society of MEN put pressure on women to have skinny bodies, tiny rear ends and HUMONGOUS boobs!

And so, consider the representations of each. Skinny bodies and small rear ends represent young women with no middle-age spread while the humongous boobs represent the breasts of Mama who suckled them from an endless supply of pablum. Put these all together and you have men thirsting for milk who want young women with girlish hips and their Mamas' breasts that they can suck and f**k at the same time!

- Response by thedaimler2006, An Alternative Girl, Female, 56-65, Atlanta, Self-Employed

No matter what shape you are in, it is a fact that girls are brought up with having their body shape be the most important consideration for their self-esteem and this feeling prevails in a woman's life all through their lives. There has been a major shift happening lately where this way of thinking and is showing up in programs such as Oprah and The Tyra Banks Show and although I don't generally watch them, I know they are changing the way women look at themselves.

- Response by wiserman, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

I like a well-shaped behind, whether it looks big or not on a particular woman. Roundness & firmness are great. I think most of society's pressure is in the minds of those who feel inferior. We don't really expect real women to have the same body as a rich celebrity who has a personal trainer, dietician, etc. and their full-time job is to look good for the camera. We really don't!

- Response by cottontown, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed

I'm definitely an ass man.. legs too! I've never been into boobs, they just don't do it for me. Sexiest woman I've ever known was as flat chested as I am, lol. Seriously! But she had killer legs and the prettiest ass you could ever imagine.

I would have to say im a big fan of the booty meat, smack it, lick it, smack it some more. If you can wiggle it and your just walking, that catches my eyes. So if you got the apple bottom, shake it proudly, we are around and love you for the show.

- Response by mrburp06, A Father Figure, Male, 29-35, Military

Honestly, I think there are very few white males are interested in butts more than boobs. The butt is usually something that african americans tend to appreciate. I'm sorry if this is not the answer that you want to hear but it is the truth. I have no doubt that you are attractive but if you have a butt more that you have boobs, you may be attracting another race, whether you want to or not. Take it from me, a black man.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 26-28, Miami, Artist / Musician / Writer

SHOW ME A PICTURE OF YOUR BUTT AND SEND ME YOUR STATISTICS THEN I CAN TRULY TELL YOU IF I LIKE YOUR BUTT!! SEING IS BELIEVING

- Response by i124q, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed

I don't like huge fat butts, but nice and ample and round...I seriously dig that. I don't know too many of my friends who like girls with really skinny asses.

- Response by tomtomcat, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, New York, Teaching

I am pretty confident in myself and I have the same body shape as you are. But on Friday I and my bf went to the party, we were playing beer-pong, and you know how for fun girls start to move seductively to distract players from opposite team. I looked hot, some tight jeans, tiny top, so i just start messing around and touch my boobies, and then My bf in front of at least 6 people said: "You see it doesn't work, baby, stop it." Then his friend was like: "In order it to distract me you need to invest some money". Everybody laughed......

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Student

Girl you are GREAT in my eyes...I am an ass man...I would take a large/tight ass over a large set of tits any day...

- Response by dirtyperv, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, St.Louis, Other Profession

I understand where you're coming from but the good news is there are a lot of white males like myself that prefer booty size over booby size. My wife is slim at the top but has a large booty and it's great. I love the way she looks in pants and skirts... girls with tiny rear ends don't do pants justice. Don't worry about what society thinks just be confident in what you've got because confidence will win over the guys all day long.

- Response by superbook1, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Miami, Construction

I like dancers bodies with thicker thighs and nice asses.

- Response by tnix123, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, New York, Managerial

They LOVE it! I agree with most posters advice as to NOT trust the media's dictate of what men (whichever race/nationality) *supposedly* like (which is limited to super-skinny w/huge-boobs and a flat butt). I speak from experience when I say that this is simply not true. I'm pretty much built like you describe yourself (very slim on top, small boobs & a tiny waist, but with curvy hips and a round booty; not overweight at all, just shapely & womanly) and I used to have the same self-doubts about my body image as you do. Even when everybody (boyfriends/ girl friends/ family, etc) told me I was insane for even considering it, I still thought about plastic surgery to basically rearrange my curves (suck the natural ones from my butt, and put some fake ones on my boobs) prolem solved, right?
WRONG! It took my boyfriend at the time to finally convince me just HOW WRONG the media has it. He was what you can call -for lack of a better term- an ass lovin' man, he worshiped the booty. First time we had sex he complimented it, shaked it, kissed it (literally *LOL), slapped it, he even bit it...and I LOVED IT! Hon, I *felt* like a sex-goddess: sooo attractive, as hot as a Victoria's Secret model, if not more! I found out that the vast majotrity of men are just like that; he wasn't the exception to the rule, he was THE RULE! I finally understood that the reason for the media/fashion designers to push the Barbie-doll body type on society as the ONLY shape one that's considered attractive is to get us to buy stuff to attain it (which we won't, unless we're willing to go under the knife...and that -in my case, at least- is completely unnecessary: I'm a size 4 on a "fat day", thinking about lipo is bullsh*t!). They really don't give a crap about me as an attractive woman, they just want me as a consumer, period.
So the lesson here is take the plunge and embrace your curves (the big ones and the small ones too), show 'em off (tastefully, of course)! The minute you feel you're sexy and project self-confidence you'll start seeing that most men feel that way about you too...and they always did, you just were too self-conscious to notice :)

- Response by cc79, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?