When your man says i love u too much and tell u he misses you a lot what does that say abt him
Sex & Intimacy / 12:24 AM - Friday January 16, 2009

when your man says i love u too much and tell u he misses you a lot what does that say abt him

my husband went out of state to visit his family yet i feel as if our love is growing stronger but i feel overwhelmed when he keeps telling me I love u a lot and saying he misses me too much and cant live with out me, I dont know what to say back. What does he mean by all this?

It means that he is enjoying his self without you and is feeding you a line.

- Response by trhjr1, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Retired

He means he really loves you - and he really misses you and really needs you in his life. If it overwhelms you, maybe you don't feel quite the same way? What it says about him is that he really cares about you! Do you realize how fortunate you are? Many men - okay MOST men - don't wear their heart on their sleevs like that! He's preety special to be so open and honest with you! Consider yourself lucky!

- Response by catdancing45, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Baltimore, Self-Employed

It means he loves you and can't wait to see you and be with you again. It's his way of telling you how much you mean to him and that when he's away he's thinking of you. So, just tell him back how much he means to you, and that you love him to pieces!

- Response by bnotafraid, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Artist / Musician / Writer

your married ?

- Response by j3s5e, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

Two Reasons...

1. He truly loves and misses you and the phrase "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" is what he is feeling.

or...

2. He has cheated on you and either regrets it or is overcompensating in trying to hide it.

I have experienced both

- Response by mommy503, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28, Home Maker

He is realizing now that he is far away that he can't be without you. Thats a good thing.

- Response by phatmama2003, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Boston, Who Cares?

he means he loves you a lot and that he misses you and cant live with out you.

Not to be nasty because thats not what I am trying to do here but seriously can any of you women actually take something a man says to you and just take it at that instead of trying to read into like your Sigmund Freud? A guy is damned if he doesnt and damned if he does. "Honey I love you" Oh you must be cheating!!! "Dear why dont you ever tell me you love me"? Is there a nother women? For Pete sake thats why we love the fucking remote control so much. It just gives us what we need without the headaches.

Tell him you love him back (provided you do) and leave it go already!!!!!

- Response by givemeatry99, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Philadelphia, Science / Engineering