Cumming on a woman's face..
Sex & Intimacy / 11:35 AM - Wednesday January 14, 2009

Cumming on a woman's face..

What is the reasoning behind a man wanting to cum on his woman's face??

- Asked by debski, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Detroit, Science / Engineering

to be a porn star? i'd only do it if my girl wanted me too. its best to deposit it down her throat.

Its the domination/submision factor. Played correctly, its VERY hot!

- Response by blueyedame, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Indianapolis, Who Cares?

it makes a man feel over powering

- Response by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55

It's a show of dominance.It's also good for your skin. It's high in protien.

- Response by ducky50202, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Dawson, Food Service

SEXUAL POWER!!!

- Response by cmgr, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, New York, Other Profession

PORN!

- Response by mstoronto, A Trendsetter, Female, 22-25

Allot of people say power and I am sure that is true. For me it was something different. Just like cumming on her tits, etc...

- Response by 1bigdaddy, A Creative, Male, 29-35, Tampa, Self-Employed

He's marking his territory, rather like a dog peeing on all the trees!

- Response by lacey07, A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

way too many porno movies on the guys part.

- Response by usarmy24id, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Celebrity

being submissive i do like it when a guy cums on my face but ppl please watch and try not to get it in the hair....

- Response by rnkatie, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

to show that he has no respect for you what so ever. That will be the day i let a man use my face as a toilet. no thanks

Dominance factor.
Or she asked for it there.

Personally, I don't care to do it. Rather cum on her ass.

- Response by king313, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Civil Service

It is a strange type of thrill to do that but a definate turn on

He see's too much porn.

They always show this in porn. The producers need to show that the guy is indeed cumming. So, they invented the face shot as a money shot. If he were to cum anywhere inside they could not show it, hence you see it on stomachs, tits, butts, backs, and lately mostly on the face.

And since your average guy is pretty much an idiot, he sees porn and thinks that this is cool and he should do it. My theory is that it is like the first guy who ate a raw oyster. He got the oyster down and when ask how it was, he says "great, you should do it". No one is willing to admit they taste like a blob of snot.

This is what cumming on a womans face is. First the guy has to pull his penis out of something that is feeling real good and about to make him cum, (which is pretty stupid on the face of it), and then use his hand (called masturbation) to finish himself off and sprey cum out onto her face.

It feels to his penis, and him exactly the same as if he shot it out onto the floor. He is just masturbating and ejeculating. It just so happens he is with another person. Just plain stupid.

What can I say. These guys would probably cut their penis off if they saw it in enough porn.

Men who hate women do this to show how worthless they think women including the one they just had sex with are. No man who genuinely cares about his partner would want to do this!

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, Who Cares?

I only do it if she asks for it..... and truth be told...plenty of women do

I'd put that in the cave man catagory.

- Response by hands, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Hong Kong, Who Cares?

I can't see (NO pun intended) why any man would want to do that.. It's demeaning and hurtful to women, in my opinion...

- Response by redmark40, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

actually many women request their man to do this and then lick it and swallow it !!!.... honestly, I have more women tell me to cum on their face !!!

They love it !!!

- Response by pittfootball, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45

I personally dont see it as degrading at all..I cant believe how some people look at this act..lol..If you are allowing him or asking him to do it why is it degrading?

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

reasoning has no place in good sex. neither do values, morals, starndards, or logic.

sex is about emotions (very very unreasonable) and sensations. yes, the mind is involved, but things that please and displease often stem from an subconcious level.

cum on a woman's face pushes the right buttons for some men (and some women). that's all it is.

- Response by js800, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Chicago, Student

He watches porn and thinks that it's hot...it's all a visual, ego stroke for him. However, if you don't like it you should tell him it's not quite the same turn on for you...it personally would not work for me.

- Response by clip22, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Executive

:-)

- Response by atticus, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Atlanta, Managerial

I, myself don't like it, so my husband doesn't do it. BUT if I were to ask him to, it would be because I didn't want to swallow. So for all you men you really believe it is because the women enjoy it so much, reality check: They don't want to swallow. LOL. I am sure a very few do like it but I would bet money that most do it to get out of swallowing.

- Response by awake4awhile, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Self-Employed

YOU HAVE TO MARK YOUR BITCH!!
IT IS ALSO THE REASON WHY WHEN A WOMAN ENTERS A ROOM AND SEES HER MAN WITH ONE OR TWO STRANGE WOMEN SHE HAS TO GO CLOSE TO HIM TO ASSERT BEFORE THE OTHER WOMEN THAT HE IS HERS!!

- Response by i124q, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed

Cus she is a REAL women & loves the taste & he knows it is HIS honey,& he does not have too some F------ Whore do it.$mile

LOL
Sal

- Response by podagoo, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Farming