Rubbing your own clit during sex.....
Sex & Intimacy / 10:25 AM - Wednesday January 14, 2009

rubbing your own clit during sex.....

during intercourse do you reach down and rub your own clit as you are having sex????

do you like the guy to reach down and do it for you?

have you ever had a guy say don't do that because he wants to be the one to make you cum???

- Asked by coco, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Charlotte, Technical

ALL THE TIME!
Especially during anal sex...a vibrator in the vagina helps at that point..he can feel it thru my thin skin also...so he likes it too.

I once dated a guy who asked me "Am I not enuf for you?"
I realized he was immature sexually so I dumped him

- Response by Vickey69, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

doing so is very very exceptable. In fact it is a total turn on to watch a women play with herself while i am having sex with her. It even helps me get off more.

The comment regarding the use of a toy is on spot on. I love how it feels when my cock is in a girls ass while she uses a vibe or dildo in her pussy it so awesome. Hell even dp with a nother guy feels good for that matter.

Any guy that doesnt want you to touch yourself while having sex with him is a bit immature and self centered. lose him and find someone who knows a little more about sex so you can continue to be pleased.

- Response by givemeatry99, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Philadelphia, Science / Engineering

I have, sure. Hell, I want to get off too! LOL! I don't mind if he does it, as long as he knows what the hell he's doing. If he doesn't, I push his hand away and do it myself. ;)

- Response by southjerseygirl, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Administrative

I do it all the time. I just know how i like it better than any man could know. He also does it but I like doing it so he can watch. :)

- Response by bosstars, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, Los Angeles, Construction

as a guy, it doesn't bother me to see the girl REALLY enjoying our love making session by rubbing her own clit. i'm more then willing to do it before, during or after, if she likes it. IMO any guy that would say NO while she's rubbing it is either a control freak or into S&M.

i've done it to myself, and he's done it for me.. i've never had anyone tell me not to do it

- Response by jojo914, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

I normally don't ever play with my clit during sex, as he is already got his hand there! Never had a guy say that, but I know it was that he was thinking it.. he was a control freak!

- Response by almostsinful, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45

Excuse me as I am going to have to go rub one out!

I am all for her rubbing herself. I try to keep her clit stimulated as much as possible but there are some positions that it is difficult to do. So she lends a helping hand!

- Response by 1bigdaddy, A Creative, Male, 29-35, Tampa, Self-Employed

I'd rather do it. Most guys can't multitask well enough to do it right anyway.

- Response by bluelotus, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, New York, Artist / Musician / Writer

I always rub her clit it gets me off knowing I am pleasing her.

- Response by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55

The guys I have been with loved watching me help get myself off...so they were all for it!

- Response by feelinfroggy08, A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

I get off best when my clit is rubbed by his pelvic bone.

- Response by julieann, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

I've done it while in the doggy position but he always reaches around and does it for me, and I love when he does it I think it makes me cum harder

- Response by chinadoll517, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

I do this often and it drives my guy wild. Sometimes he likes to rub it for me. It makes me feel awesome and it turns him on, so why not?

- Response by twilaa, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Ottawa, Student

i looooooooove having my clit rubbed during sex! its a complete turn-on for me and him! when we do doggstyle position he's always reaching around and rubbing my clit hard an fast, wich makes me cum or even squirt! it feels so damn good!

can u pls tell how does it feel when squirting and how much time does it tke u to sqrt.can u pls tell sme hidden ares to ejclte a man with xtrme intensity.plsssssss answr this,i rqst u

- Response by jackthepearl22, A Guy Critical, Male, 22-25, Los Angeles