Can Nair be used to remove hair in your vaginal area?
Sex & Intimacy / 8:37 AM - Wednesday January 14, 2009

I want to remove hair from around my vagina and want to know another way to do it besides waxing or shaving.

It can be used. I use Nair for my vagina area and it works just fine...Nair never leaves razor bumps down there. I usually get the baby oil kind so it feels smooth and soft too.

- Response by girlnluv09, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

I would definately not use nair there! Shaving or waxing are the best way, unless you have money to have laser removal.

- Response by lam0366, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Administrative

no dont try it,it will burn,like you never believe,a razor or waxing,is the way to go,i,m a guy and am totaly shavin,bare,read the label,it will say,not around your pubic area .

- Response by walt3289, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Managerial

I shave my pvt area. not that you wanted a guys opinion but i liked the question so i just added my two cents.

- Response by givemeatry99, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Philadelphia, Science / Engineering

Well, my 80 year old neighbor tells me that at this stage of her life, it's all been "rubbed off". So if you give it three or four decades the problem will take care of itself! In the meantime, if you don't pull it out or shave it off, the only things left are chemicals (youch) or laser (expensive- and I don't even know if they'll point one in that directon!) Another thing to consider is whether the pain is worth the gain. Why should we be so repulsed by something natural? I don't know one woman who sat down and mapped out the desire for hair under her arms, on her lip or slithering out of her bikini yet we go to any extent to rid ourselves of it. Why should growing hair be shameful? It shouldn't. But we all fight it, including me.

- Response by gavelhand, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

if you're into the corned beef look then yeah. but otherwise hell no it will be on fire.

- Response by crnbrdfed2002, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, San Antonio, Who Cares?

I wouldn't use Nair because it is rather harsh for that delicate area.Electric shavers work GREAT!and they even make a cool stubble trimmer called Body Bare!Look it up-it's an amazingly close shave!and NO cuts!

- Response by moonflower, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55

I don't believe you should use Nair down there, check the bottle. I can't think of any other way but waxing and shaving. There's also a bikini trimmer by Remington that you can try.

Maybe electrolysis? Might be pricey though....

- Response by tinydancersmom, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

I used it down there. Its okay it doesn't burn as long as you don't get it on the inside. I suggest u put a towel around the inside area so that u dont get it down there.

- Response by mrsnivens, A Creative, Female, 18-21