how can a girl get a good Organism in sex?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:04 AM - Tuesday January 13, 2009

Me and my newly wed husband have had sex a couple of times and I am not getting an organism from the penetration. I have tried to rub my clitoris a little bit before he went in and I organismed from that. But it had noting to do from him, and it was so little it was not enjoyable, what can I do to be able to get a good organism during sex

- Asked by womaniam, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Student

Go to the adult store and buy yourself a bullet. There's no shame in using a toy to stimulate you while your man gets inside, it only adds to the pleasure and he'll feel better too if he knows your enjoying it as much as he is. Don't be afraid to try stuff and get creative :)

- Response by njoyz, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, Calgary, Who Cares?

Maybe you should start by trying to have an orgasm instead of an organism during sex.

- Response by kickinghawk, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35

Don't worry too much and give yourself some time. You both are going to learn how is the best for yourselves. I personally have similar problem and I found out that for me,the dogy style while I am stimulating my own clit,works the best. Buut normally,I get an Orgasm very very rarely from my husband. I think this is just my nature and i know that many many women are like that. You just have to try different things and find your own way.
Congrats on your wedding.

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

#1 Foreplay, foreplay and did I mention, foreplay?
#2 Go on top, it stimulates the clitoris.
#3 Try movies, oils, a bath...spice it up a bit.
#4 Warm up without him. Erotic stories, steamy texting, whatever gets you in the mood.
#5 RELAX! Don't worry about the climax, just have fun. Pressure never made anyone come.

- Response by reblrosek9, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Seattle, Home Maker

Babe,u're missing the 4play n oral ,do it before fucking,tell him 2 lick n suck u're pussy n also fingering u're clit will do wonders,luv ya,bye.

- Response by podian, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Singapore, Technical

its not an organism thats a little microscopic critter you may learn about in science

- Response by swemur1, A Creative, Female, 46-55