I am curious, what do you think it means when a man plays with or twists his wedding band when
Friendship / 8:45 PM - Monday January 12, 2009

he and I talk? Mind you I have had this school girl like crush on him from day one and never said anything. I think it is all so very noticable. I would think so. He works near by and his job is moving him, we are going to lunch prior to this.... I am in heaven over this, like a school girl again. Do I tell him of this crush or just shut up.

Update: January 12, 2009.
I would never take this to the point of jeopardizing a marriage. He is like candy and cute. I may say something who know I am a bit shy really when it comes to this. He will probably laugh at me. I really don't need to be laughed at. This lunch is during the day and he will need to get back so we can't take too long. Ihave to respect the time and I will. I just find rather interesting that he always plays and twists the ring when near me. I can respect the fact of his wife. Not that I want to, but will. I do have some decency of me. I would want the same, to be respected.

- Asked by oneteadrinker, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

He's married!!! Do yourselves both a favor and leave him alone. You dont want the complications of having an affair and the responsibility of perhaps ruining a marriage and family. There are plenty of single great guys out there who would be happy for some attention from you.

- Response by ashleypet21, A Married Girl, Female, 26-28

If he's married you need to leave him alone.

- Response by watbuttondoipush, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Financial / Banking

I would say its a nervous habit My boss does it all the time Hell I do it I dont think it means anything serious, But then again you never know he might have a mad crush on you and does it to remind himself that he is married

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

most likely he is nervous!

i think i would have to tell him how i feel..never know he may feel the same way and scard to say..

- Response by lynn65, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

First off the man is married! So basically there is no reason to disclose your school girl crush to him. Some things are better left unsaid and this would be one of those times. As far as spinning his ring, well my husband does this all the time and to be honest it a subconscience act and means absolutely nothing! You are trying to make something out of this, but in fact it means nothing!

It's probably just an unconscious habit it all. I play with the ring on my right hand all the time and never realized I did it until a female co-worked told me how it annoyed her *laughs*

Now I realize how much I really do it...

- Response by chattinchick, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

OMG..so sorry i take that first answer back..i so didnt read that whole title..i would never say go after a marryed man..

I do that when I subconsciously want to tell people that they should not hit on me because I'm married.
He may have figured things out and doesn't feel comfortable speaking about that but he fiddles with his wedding band.
By the way, this is also something that a lot of people generally do and has no specific meaning. For all you know, he may be doing that when he's not with you either. So don't get over excited.
Leave him alone.

- Response by marycherry, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Fitness