Guys - How old were you the first time you jerked off?
Sex & Intimacy / 2:33 AM - Monday January 12, 2009

Guys - How old were you the first time you jerked off? How did it happen? How did you feel about it afterward - freaked, happy, scared, embarrassed, etc.

- Asked by An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, New York, Other Profession

I must have been maybe twelve years old. My parents gave us kids a book that talked about sex (slick way to get around the "talk"). And in there I read about masturbation. Well, I was always the adventurous one, so of course I had to try it to see what they were talking about.

The big O felt great, but I wasn't sure it really was the big O. I was too young, I didn't ejaculate, so I didn't really know if this was the real deal.

- Response by rockhopper, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Zurich, Who Cares?

I was 14...I found my dad's stash of porno mags in the garage...the box was labeled...Cats Mom I figured it out...he had it on a really high shelf...I had to use a three legged stool to get to them...

- Response by dirtyperv, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, St.Louis, Other Profession

i think i was 14 or so. i felt really least i knew my pipes worked.

- Response by sirkermittsg, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Dallas, Transportation

i was 13 when I started doing it. Summer vacation and I was home all day by myself.

- Response by givemeatry99, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Philadelphia, Science / Engineering

I think I was 15. I had an older brother who used to tell me that it was normal. And after I started having sex I would want to everyday! He was right! I used to jerk off like twice a day!!

- Response by A Player, Male, 36-45, Newark, Self-Employed